• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. "Leave this thread if you are still active"

Who on Earth came up with this annoying way for people to clean up their friends list? I swear I get one of these messages every week. Personally, I don't care if someone is active or not. I care if they are aiding me and there is a much easier way to finding out who has aided you recently...
  2. How I deal with plunderers

I've been getting attacked and plundered by a player every day for about the past week. He's one age above me so there's really nothing I can really do (it's always overnight and he hits goods so I'm not that too concerned about it). Today I decided to get even. He only needed 2 more points...
  3. High level Alcatraz plus multiple Rouge Hideouts?

I see a few people in my neighborhood that have very high level Alcatraz GBs but also have at least 10 Rouge Hideouts placed. Unless I'm missing something, why do you need that many Rouge Hideouts when you're getting 60+ troops a day from your Alcatraz? Are players burning through that many...
  4. How long should you wait to close out someone else's GB?

I've been trying to finish a set of BPs for a new GB and I'm currently sitting in first place on two neighbors' GBs. Each one only has one more FP left on them but they've been sitting like that for days now. I know it's bad form to close someone else's GB but, what do you do in this...
  5. Defeat this Large Army daily quest

I noticed these popping up in my dailies recently and most of them are close to impossible without spending diamonds to heal / resurrect your troops at the end of the first wave. I'm currently in the Modern Era and I have to beat 16 Modern Era troops with an 80% attack / defense bonus with only...