• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. AceGoober

Halloween Event 2019 Feedback

Anxiously looking forward to this event. Organization of quests is greatly improved over previous incarnations and, as such, much more enjoyable to play.
  2. AceGoober

Fall Event 2019 Feedback

Got lucky and was able to keep the Professional rank by 1. Wound up with 5 ingredients (2, 2, 1) I wasn't able to use. I appreciate the effort Innogames has put into these events it's just seems in this event there were too many apples rewarded over other ingredients. Rather odd.
  3. AceGoober

Looking to swap FPs for Virgo Goods

Does anyone in Langendorn have a Virgo that I can contribute FPS to in trade for Virgo goods? Please message me with the details. Thanks!
  4. AceGoober

Fall Event 2019 Feedback

Langendorn here. Event was going along fine but then since the last update it went downhill. For the last 4 days, whether it be Daily Challenge or Daily Event Quests, I've only received either Apples or Caramel with one instance of Pumpkins. The only reason I've been able to bake anything is...
  5. AceGoober

Summer Event 2019 Progress

Completed the questline last night (August 20th). Fully upgraded Crow's Nest to go along with the gaggle of rewards won from the wheel. Still one Doubloon to be had at 9 p.m. PST so I'm crossing my fingers it'll be something good (such as The Ship Upgrade, hint, hint). :D
  6. AceGoober

how many foe members here choose auto battle over manual attack?

I use a mixture of Auto Battle (AB) and Manual (M) depending upon the activity. Early GE levels I usually do AB while later levels (3 - 4) I go the M route or negotiate. The guild I'm a long time member of - Castlewood - doesn't participate in GvG which is fine by me since I concentrate on good...
  7. AceGoober

Spring Event 2019 Feedback

I must have done something good because I have 2 fully upgraded Fire Pagodas in my city and the extra attack/defense bonuses help immensely. Other boosts are pretty good as well.
  8. AceGoober

Upcoming Changes to Diamond Packages Feedback

Unfortunate but Inno has to do what they feel is necessary to survive. But, truth be told I'm not sold on the idea they are 'balancing' the package offerings.
  9. AceGoober

Got a Pagoda fully upgraded. Chose Fire for the attack and defense boosts. A 2nd Pagoda is in progress and will be completed by end of event. I think I'll go with Earth Pagoda for the goods and FPs. Question: Does anyone know when the next diamonds with lanterns sale will show-up next?
  10. AceGoober

Going to be deciding on the Earth or Fire Pagoda. Leaning towards Fire for the defense and attack boosts.
  11. AceGoober

Carnival 2019 Feedback

The only complaint I have regarding the Piazza set is it requires roads be connected to most of the pieces. In Elvenar, produced by Innogames as well, set pieces only need one road connected to one of the pieces. If I had known that little detail then I wouldn't have placed the set at all. It...
  12. AceGoober

Carnival 2019 Feedback

Won the Piazza: - Homes - Mask Vendor - Cafe Missing: - Fountain - Clock Tower Hoping I win them since they are worth having and it would be the first complete building set I have ever had during the time I've been playing the game.
  13. AceGoober

Carnival 2019 Feedback

Seems there is a bit of misinformation on the WiKi. I do not know if Innogames maintains the WiKi or if it is someone else but their is an issue with Quest #46. On the WiKi it states: - Casanova: "Motivate or polish 40 buildings of other players" and "Finish an 8-hour production 12 times."...
  14. AceGoober

Carnival 2019 Feedback

Does anyone know when the next Diamond sale including Floriens is going to be? I've got $20 to spare so might as well support the developers. Still disappointed with the moving the goal posts, per se, of this event. Huge delta between Silver and Gold League. Was in Bronze but thankfully...
  15. AceGoober

Carnival 2019 Feedback

I'm currently on Event Quest #29: Scout a Province. On mobile so I guestimated the time it would take to scout the province but was off by 10 hours. Still 7 hours to go until the Pro ince is scouted. I really wish mobile displayed scout time with each province but that is a completely different...
  16. AceGoober

Carnival 2019 Feedback

Received a Piazza Cafe, Upgrade and Mask Vendor so far. It would be nice to win the entire to display yet otherwise the incomplete pieces will remain in inventory. In Silver League at the moment. Will see how long that lasts...
  17. AceGoober

Carnival 2019 Feedback

I don't know about any other worlds but on Langendorn I can pretty much forget about silver or gold leagues. First day of the event and it is already over a 3 to 1 delta between Bronze and Gold. I can only assume: 1. People are spending a lot of money to buy Floriens 2. People are getting...
  18. AceGoober

Halloween Event 2018 Feedback

Ensure sounds are enabled by: - Browser: Tapping the Speaker symbol in the lower left corner - Mobile: Going to Settings ==> Check the box to the right of "Turn sound effects on/off. Restart FoE for the sounds to take effect. Completed the Halloween Event and am loving the Dark Doorway. Not...
  19. AceGoober

Disappointing morning. Halloween Event Quest # 46 is: Complete 1 other quest. Alright, no problem, I'll complete the Daily Challenge Quests. Nope. Daily Challenge quest(s) didn't count. Unfortunate because I was saving taking over a province for the last quest but had to use it since that was...
  20. AceGoober

I placed Mad Scientists Lab yesterday. Coupled with Magnum Opus that's 10 Medals per hour which adds-up when earning medals for expansions.