• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. AceGoober

Looking to swap FPs for Virgo Goods

Does anyone in Langendorn have a Virgo that I can contribute FPS to in trade for Virgo goods? Please message me with the details. Thanks!
  2. AceGoober

[Question] Is there a way to keep research coin/supplies/goods in the same order?

Yeah, I know, my OCD is rearing it's head. :p I keep a spreadsheet of past/current/future requirements for research and GBs. The spreadsheet helps me plan ahead for current and future needs plus show what has been spent on prior research and GBs. One of the issues I'm running into is the order...
  3. AceGoober

Question: Goods Research Supplies Expenditure: Industrial Age

Howdy Folks! I'm a bit confused about something and am hoping to receive a answer to this particular 'anomaly'. I've ran internet searches and forum searches for the last 2 hours without getting a hit so I'm turning to the forum to find an answer. Google Fu has failed me! Or, I didn't input the...
  4. AceGoober

Ridiculous - Daily Challenge Shenanigans

I'm not much of a complainer but stuff as exampled torques me. Received the Daily Challenge today and quite honestly it is ridiculous. Pay 22,000 supplies then collect 6,000 in the same challenge? That isn't what I would consider a fair or balanced no matter the definition applied.