• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Reward downgrades

I was getting 200 FP almost daily with my HC - and SC. Now it is mostly 50 Fps at a time instead.
  2. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

And all the fragments I've seen so far are crap! Terrance farms are so bloody out there - I don't need any more. Goods & medal generation using Recurring Quests with a high level Chateau seems to have had the occurrence frequency cut back as well - heaps more coin, supplies, and stupid little FP...
  3. how many of you have been stuck in one age more than a year?

I've found that camping in IA can be quite an enjoyable side event for trying to avoid the mistakes made in my other cities. The only downside is you have to be very economical with the use of space, and the IA Hoods in the newer worlds have very thin pickings for a seasoned sniper...
  4. Access to clouded area

I think it is hiding a couple of bonus segments that are tied in with a method/trick for gaining a 2nd recurring quest line while still in LMA and winning some Colonial troops. I recall exploring the wiki quest by quest in order to achieve that last time I had a city at the end of LMA.
  5. [Guide] Understanding Why You are Attacked and Plundered and What to Do About It

If someone is getting up your nose through regular attack & plunder there are ways to get back at them even if you can't be bothered with a military response. When it is one of the heavies from the upper hood regions it doesn't hurt to throw away a couple of fps and level that GB awaiting...
  6. Challenge 1

9 3 4
  7. Summer Event 2019 feedback

Is the Sunken Treasure or anything similar back again for 2019?
  8. Is an arc useful if you don't hyper level it?

Something that has been completely overlooked is the medal earning power of the ARC. My last expansion cost me 300K medals and took around 4 weeks of casual play to accumulate after the cleanout from the previous expansion. I often donate the full ARC enhanced FP rewards to the building I am...
  9. [Guide] Dulahan's guidelines to lvl 80 arc rush (and beyond), starting from bronze age

I am considering rushing my Oracle up to level 80 before worrying about getting the ARC to 80.
  10. Guild administration help please

Where can I find the name of the Guild Leader? I have looked through my guild member list but there is nothing showing who to contact re unlocking GE. Is the person at the top of the guild list automatically given leader status or do I have to send a bulk message to every member in a shotgun...
  11. Trade Event For Clearing Unwanted Inventory Items

Go ahead and move it. Sounds as though the topic has already been well and truly discussed.
  12. Trade Event For Clearing Unwanted Inventory Items

I stand humbly before you asking forgiveness for not reading the existing threads. Not a very useful search engine as I searched the keywords of my topic prior to posting. It seems a global search is not very effective but have since found that if I search within the proposal threads I do get...
  13. Trade Event For Clearing Unwanted Inventory Items

Anyone who has been playing for a reasonable length of time will have accumulated many items for which they have no further use. Some of these will be single pieces of Event items which on their own are next to useless. For an annual set time period these items could become tradeable, whereby...
  14. Plunder progress

Obviously many players ignore the daily challenges - how they progress without attacking is beyond me. Due to time zone differences I usually only find houses to plunder but had a real win today - picking up 30 gunpowder. That prompted a complaint not to attack any more. I now know where to go...
  15. RIDE LIKE THE WIND AND SOAR WITH THE EAGLES

How do you achieve "free daily forge points in your town halls" and "forge point swapping"?
  16. Greater Encouragement for Guild Trading

Since starting FOE I have been disappointed at the lack of trading within Guilds. I have to do most trading in the open market and spend Fps. I have joined a large number of Guilds and immediately checked for Guild only trades to find hardly any. Some sort of incentive or punishment to...