• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. 2019 Forge Bowl Quest #34 Avatar

Seems like this avatar is WAY too dark; or, is this only my declining eyesight?
  2. Inno's version of probability

It's been a couple decades since I studied Statistics and Probability, but Inno's apparent formula seems incongruous with what I remember. For instance, acquiring 97 blue prints without having a complete set doesn't fit the typical model, which I calculate at about 29. I do understand outliers...
  3. How to delete a GB

Without getting into pros/cons of deleting a GB, can someone please tell me how to do it? I've searched, but older answers aren't working. I've opened Build Mode and clicked on the GB with the Dollar Sign. A box opens, and A presume there's dialog I must click on, but this does not appear...
  4. Extortion

I'm a relatively new player and I just encountered something that kind of surprised me -- a higher-level neighborhood player advertising that he wouldn't plunder if his victims contributed a couple FP to his Zeus. First off, I'm a stubborn old bag who wouldn't pay tribute on any basis; and...
  5. [Question] Random Goods Not So Random

My goods buildings are Granite and Honey. Eighteen days ago I first took note that the so-called random goods I received from recurring quests and GE were always granite or honey. This 'coincidence' made me curious, so I began keeping a record. In the past 17 days I have never received anything...
  6. [Question] Daily Challenge

Apologies in advance if this has been asked and answered before. I did do multiple searches. My account on ARVAHALL is a month old, and I've completed all the EARLY MIDDLE AGE technologies. I have yet to receive any Daily Challenges. Is my account glitched, or have Inno simply not deployed the...