• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Cleavus

Layout/strategy for Diamond farm

Very Nice! thanks for the pic!
  2. Cleavus

Cool! can you post a pic bud? cheers
  3. Cleavus

FOE City Planner

whoops, I'll remove it right away, cheers bud
  4. Cleavus

thanks Guys! sorry for delay in thanking you! awesome stuff, I appreciate the time you put into this
  5. Cleavus

FOE City Planner

I'm probably in the wrong thread, please advise. Just wondering when the Pagoda will be added to the planner?
  6. Cleavus

Hi Guys, I know this thread is old, but Im going to try anyway, I have four worlds, and I want to make a diamond farm on this one on Xyr as I dont have a lot of time, and this might help. Looking at the image of my town, what DONT i need to make this just a diamonf farm. I have 8 wishing wells...
  7. Cleavus

October contest

Help my Guildies as much as possible to become as addicted as I am! lol!! :eek: Rugnir Please! thanks HUGELY!
  8. Cleavus

Happppy!

Happppy!
  9. Cleavus

[Question] Does the Observatory helps the City?

Is there an age where members should think about getting an Obs? We dont go GvG but its easier for me to open levels for the GE if there is some injection of goods into the treasury, I have a EMA member asking, but he only has a delphi and a zues, I think he should focus on a couple of others first.
  10. Cleavus

Share the Love, Everyone wins

yes please - PARKOG