• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Jaims Arc Swap?

I am in HMA and would also like to work on getting an ARC. I need prints and of course goods. Thank you for the offer.
  2. [Guide] Get your first two great buildings in less than a month

OK, this is my final update...really it is. Final Numbers for 17 days on and off 3-4 hours on some days, 1 hour on others, doing the Modified Glarg strategy: In addition to the Helmet, UBDQ, Gather Coins and 8 FP quests, I also did the Gather Supplies quest with the help of the Oracle which...
  3. [Guide] Get your first two great buildings in less than a month

Planted Zeus in the mud...still not up yet. That makes 2 GBs, or 3 if you count the Oracle "gift" in less than 3 weeks using the basic RQ stategy and guild hopping for a few hours almost daily. My biggest is issue with not staying in BA is that there is virtually no way to do the Winter...
  4. [Guide] Get your first two great buildings in less than a month

Just planted my second GB, Babel today. That makes two in less than 2 weeks. Of course the Oracle was not available when the original strategy was written and it was so easy to get I really should not count it but even if I didn't I would still have a Zeus to put in the sticks as I have all the...
  5. Jaims Arc Swap?

I am interested in a FP swap to get BPs for your ARC. I am still in BA but am doing one of the Repeating Quest loops and am #1 in my 'hood and am growing my goods daily.
  6. [Guide] Get your first two great buildings in less than a month

I keep plodding along slowly due to available time to run the Quests along with my other worlds and daily life requirements. Anyway, after a week or so of very part-time work I am #2 in my neighborhood, and as of today have the following: Coins=148k Supplies=27k GB= Oracle of Delphi at level 4...
  7. [Guide] Get your first two great buildings in less than a month

Thanks for the reply. Maybe the fact that I use a tablet or cell phone to play the game most of the time prevents me from seeing all of the Guilds. I counted 83 just now with most being 10 or less members. I am acessing the Guilds using the Guild sheild on the mobil screen. Have not seen...
  8. [Guide] Get your first two great buildings in less than a month

I started a new city in World J a few days ago. Between family and Holiday stuff I have not had a ton of time to fully explore the strategy. So far I am staying in BA and doing the Quests noted in this thread. I noticed rather quickly that the Guilds in World J are very small and many are...