• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. blueskydwg

Wildlife Event 2024 start date?

To be clear - yes, I keep that building in my Beta city, but I must also complete the event in my live cities to get the building there. What you have in Beta does NOT carry over to live servers. And you can't use beta diamonds in live servers; only live server cities can use the same pool of...
  2. blueskydwg

Wildlife Event 2024 start date?

Played it in Beta and even though it's one of my favorite events it was way too long. Also, even though I got the full building (by spending way more diamonds than I usually do, since I don't usually spend diamonds) I finished in apprentice division (next to last). Don't know what others were...
  3. blueskydwg

Feedback for the Mini Challenges

End reward in Beta was all fragments needed to build a forgotten temple. Seems like an acknowledgement that GE 5 is beyond many players current capabilities. One tip - if you complete GE4 early on, then all the GE quests are autocompleted. But yeah, you will need several complete all...
  4. blueskydwg

Second Battleground Season

Ahhh - thanks for that. Guess I could have checked that myself before I posted since I play in Beta. Guess I wasn't paying attention enough to realize a new season had started. The new building is called the Royal Tower of Champions and seems to be on a par with the Tower of Champions. A...
  5. blueskydwg

Second Battleground Season

Has there been any mention of what will be the championship building in subsequent battleground seasons? Will it be another tower of champions or something else?
  6. blueskydwg

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I just completed the FE maps and snagged 4 hovers and a bunch of other FE troops - while in Indy. Problem is I only have 1 unused tech left. Is there any sense in proceeding to the AF continent? Can I get far enough to receive any AF troops?
  7. blueskydwg

Explaining GE Level 5

It looks like the challenge will be to find blue attack items - the city (blue) defense is plentiful right now with the anniversary event, but the attack, not so much. The Tower of Conjunction from the event will provide a nice additional boost (26 attack and 27 defense) and the Bear Mountain...
  8. blueskydwg

St. Patrick's Day 2023 Feedback

How do you get the discount on buying all six chests? I've completed the first city but I don't see any way to buy all 6 for the discounted price.
  9. blueskydwg

Wow! Just wow!

And Pericles is correct - two stage fights up your fight count by two. Back to my corner - so many opportunities to be wrong. :oops:
  10. blueskydwg

Wow! Just wow!

No more so than the amount of time we all spend in this time sux. Once you reach end game you've got to have something to shoot for.:D:D:D
  11. blueskydwg

Wow! Just wow!

And I stand corrected - for the one player I was looking at points - so that does make a significant difference. Instead of 6,400 fights per day, it's only 1,792. Entirely doable. I'll go stand in my lonely corner now. LOL But the other at 3,300 per day is still very impressive. I've...
  12. blueskydwg

Wow! Just wow!

Hmm. Not sure I buy that - pretty sure a two wave battle still counts as one fight by scoredb. I could be wrong - has anyone tested it?
  13. blueskydwg

Wow! Just wow!

Get real - it took all of 20 seconds to look at the trend lines in foescoredb. And the math was simple - beginning number of battles subtracted from ending number of battles divided by the number of days.
  14. blueskydwg

Wow! Just wow!

While points is what first caught my attention (because my overall placement dropped) it was sheer number of fights that was my main interest. If you are averaging 6,400 fights per day you are not getting that in PvP.
  15. blueskydwg

Wow! Just wow!

Well, like Ebeondi said - could certainly be just wanting to put in the time. And Pericles - I didn't say it was a sustained level of fighting, I said that each had a 9 day period (corresponding to battlegrounds) where for those 9 days they averaged 3,300 each day, and 6,400 each day. Prior to...
  16. blueskydwg

Wow! Just wow!

I have now seen two different players speed by me in overall standings by an impressive number of fights over a 9 day period. The first managed about 3,300 fights per day for 9 days straight. Now I've had a few days were I've managed a little over 1,000 - but this was impressive. Then another...
  17. blueskydwg

[Question] I'm curious

How is it even humanly possible to average over 5K fights per day for 11 days in a row? At one fight every 3 seconds (which in itself would be quite a feat) that is over 4 hours per day. A more reasonable estimate of one fight every 5 seconds (12 fights per minute) that's about 7 hours per day...
  18. blueskydwg

Deleting old Armies

Just because your guild doesn't play in GvG doesn't mean you can't - unless your guild leadership won't give you the rights to set sieges.
  19. blueskydwg

Can we get more info on GbG changes

LOL - MJ and I are in the same beta guild and we have slightly different opinions on the change being "tested". I do agree that the maps are still controlled by the more active guilds, but my observation is that there is more opportunity on the beaches for the smaller guilds - if they want it...