• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. blueskydwg

Second Battleground Season

Has there been any mention of what will be the championship building in subsequent battleground seasons? Will it be another tower of champions or something else?
  2. blueskydwg

Wow! Just wow!

I have now seen two different players speed by me in overall standings by an impressive number of fights over a 9 day period. The first managed about 3,300 fights per day for 9 days straight. Now I've had a few days were I've managed a little over 1,000 - but this was impressive. Then another...
  3. blueskydwg

[Question] I'm curious

How is it even humanly possible to average over 5K fights per day for 11 days in a row? At one fight every 3 seconds (which in itself would be quite a feat) that is over 4 hours per day. A more reasonable estimate of one fight every 5 seconds (12 fights per minute) that's about 7 hours per day...
  4. blueskydwg

[Question] Attack/Attack Defense Ratio

I've done a little searching for anything on this topic but didn't find anything. If you know of a prior discussion please direct me to that thread. I'm wondering what might be an effective attack to attack defense ratio. Once Inno began to introduce high level event buildings that have...
  5. blueskydwg

Multiple tavern attack boosts?

I'm assuming the answer is no, and I've searched (just a little) the forums for this. If you spend the 50 diamonds for a second tavern item, can you get both the 20% and the 30% attack boost? Asking for a friend.
  6. blueskydwg

Diamonds in recurring quests

FOE Wiki says: " Diamonds can be earned through recurring quests, but only once for each quest. " Has this changed? I'm (almost) positive I've gotten diamonds more than once on some quests. Or maybe it's that stuff I've been smoking. IDK.
  7. blueskydwg

SAV Power Dragon vs. Energy Cannon

Not sure I really want to bring this up, but the stats on the Energy Cannon say it cannot be attacked by artillery units (like the Power Dragon). But I have not noticed any such ability by the Energy Cannons I've attacked with my Power Dragon. Should I just be quiet about this?
  8. blueskydwg

GvG activity

Any hard info on whether or not GbG has relieved the impact on GvG at recalc time?
  9. blueskydwg

Aging up strategy

OK, I'm sure this has been discussed - but a simple search didn't yield anything - so hoping to get some feedback from the more experienced players. Little background: Started about 18 months ago - did the newb thing of rushing through the first couple of age tech trees. Read stuff on here...
  10. blueskydwg

Age up before of after GE begins?

Planning on moving up to Colonial from LMA. Plan was to wait until neighborhood changed and GE started. But got a caution against the GE part. What say you with lots of experience?
  11. blueskydwg

A good idea in theory

--- turns out to have some problems in practice. Obtain some OF goods, and then trade down, and down and down - at the 1 for 2 prescribed ratio until you end up with many multiples of goods from around my own age (LMA). The problem (at least for me) is finding members among my friends, guild...
  12. blueskydwg

Strategy for Bowl Event

Question for those of you that have been around long enough to have seen similar type events. My guess it that it is best to accumulate as many footballs as is needed to go after some of the more desirable rewards, rather than just spending them as you get them. True? What is the best...
  13. blueskydwg

Theater - keep or send to the trash heep

I'm kind of hanging out a bit in LMA and was wondering if it's time to get rid of my theater? I've looked at the towns of some of the friends and neighbors around me and don't see a lot of them still there. I've just gotten the blueprints for the Temple of Relics and I need some space...
  14. blueskydwg

Cannons or another Imperial Barracks?

I'm about to build a Cannon Camp but I wonder if I'd be better off with another Imperial Barracks (I already have two). Thoughts from those that have been here before me?
  15. blueskydwg

Neighbor Changes and GB contributions

I'm contributing to about 70 GB's of Friends, Guilds, and Neighbors. When my neighbors get changed, if I lose a neighbor that I was contributing to, do I lose that GB?
  16. blueskydwg

Noob question - deleted players

I've noticed on a couple of GB's that I'm contributing on that there are occasionally a player (and usually with a large number of FP contributed) who are listed as (deleted). Just wondering how and why that happens.
  17. blueskydwg

Wishing Well Goods

Is there a way to go back and see what your wishing well gave you? I wasn't paying attention when I clicked on the wishing well to redeem my goods and I missed what it was. Don't see anything in the history thread. Is there any way to find out? Doesn't look like it was goods or diamonds -...
  18. blueskydwg

Keeping Goods Buildings Producing

I'm sure this question has been asked often, but I can't find it with a search so please bear with me. I keep track of all the goods I'll need for the next 6 or so techs, plus the next few areas on the continent map. And right now I have an overabundance of just about everything from the bronze...
  19. blueskydwg

Let other's finish the last few FP in GB

I'm about finished with my first GB (woop woop) and wonder about the benefits that accrue to those that help. Do I receive any great benefit other than having my GB done depending on the number of FP I've contributed vs. what others have supplied? Should I let some of my guild mates know to...