• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Social Bar/Message access.

Where on the forum do we now report bugs? I am in Space Age Venus, I obviously have learned Thatched Houses tech. in Bronze Age. I suddenly have no access to the Social Bar/ Messages. I had access to it an hour ago, but now I do not. What thread do I report this on? My world is East Nagach. ty
  2. Quest question

I am in the Colonial Era. I do not want to leave this Era at this time. I enjoy completing the Daily quests, and have done so every day since they started (Except one day when I was busy irl). Over the last 4-5 months, I have had an increase in 'Complete X amount of other quests' as a...
  3. game freeze

10 weeks ago I bought a new HP stream laptop. Running windows 10 and using edge as browser. I have not downloaded any other browser nor downloaded anything of any type except dropbox and 1 picture 7 weeks ago. I am not using the html version of foe, nor have I tried it. All other aspects of my...
  4. Daily quest battle

Since Daily quests were added to the game, I have been able to complete every one of them except one ( X amount of 8 hour productions , was too busy irl to do it months ago). A couple weeks ago, defeating pre-generated armies was added as one of the tasks to complete the daily quest. All of the...
  5. Daily quest - GE task

Today, one of my daily tasks is to solve two GE encounters by fighting. Ten hours prior to daily quest generating it's tasks, I completed all GE encounters except the last three of the 4th (final) level available. Tried many fights with different troop and bonus combinations. However, with the...