• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

That’s ironic. I posted a feature request that PvP towers pay out fps or diamonds instead of medals in the proposal section, and it was zapped by Stephen because we are not allowed to ask for changes in rewards. Medals might have been something that were needed in the past, but as I now have...
  2. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

When you’re 5 days in, and bottom, no one is playing anyway. You see a handful taking positions and doing fights for personal fps, etc but as a guild, not a lot. The reason for the suggestion is there are too many NAPs and other collaborations taking place. it’s ok if you think it’s a crap...
  3. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

A suggestion: Every now and again, say every 5 seasons, hold a battle royal. After 4 days, the lowest guild gets booted. Every 24 hours, the bottom guild of those remaining gets booted until there are just two guilds left and they have the whole map to fight on. It will keep things interesting...
  4. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Bring in MMR as a guild ranking score. Add it to the guild rankings page. Add option to allow the table to be ranked using a) prestige b) MMR. Guilds would then climb and fall more slowly and be a reflection of their overall worth instead of losing a bunch of GvG sectors one day in AA and...
  5. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

1 day remaining. Lines have been drawn, NAPs established, and positions locked in. Nothing has changed in the past 5 days. Someone suggested that 11 days is too long. I would tend to agree given what I have seen. That said, this might also be a function of the initial MMR used to match guilds...
  6. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

I really like the idea of keeping everyone anonymous. That’s a rockin’ suggestion!
  7. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

My Arc gives me lots of goods. So many in fact, most of the people here wouldn't believe me. Of course to figure that out, step one is to understand why the letters R and Q are underlined.
  8. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

You're right - I never considered the potential for abuse.
  9. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Yeah, I thought about that. So how about you can only do it if diamonds are used?
  10. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Just a thought: There should be an option to delete a building. If that building is deleted, you get 50% of the goods back. Here's the kicker: Take a sector with building on it, you can delete it and pocket half the goods. Someone wants to use diamonds to fast built a a building seconds before...
  11. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Agreed. I would like access to Story and Side Quests in Battlegrounds. I know this is not something that everyone wants or needs, so an option under settings to turn it on or off would allow everyone to configure as they need - i.e. Show Story/Side Quests in Battlegrounds.
  12. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

The interesting about the forums is that it ties your username to in the game. So it;s easy to find that I am a 46m player with 35000 fights. Its also easy to see that Havoc Hog is a 127M player with almost 60,000 fights, PackCat is a 167M player with 49,000 fights. When such players who have...
  13. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

I never asked for, nor am I looking for controls; simply better visibility via improved logs. Somehow, requests for logs and requests for player controls have become conflated and argued against at the same time. They are very different. Oh, and someone else’s request for a mouse-over pop-up on...
  14. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Actually I have a lot of forum knowledge. I can quite frankly say that without the forum I would not be playing - nor would I have able do what I have done. I have followed Stephen, LLQ, Cosmic Raven (yeah, I know) and many others over the years. Just never really felt the need to post before. I...
  15. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

This is another example of a straw man. Who asked for this? no one. Requests are being made for better logs.
  16. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

The title of this thread is "feedback"? Why is that feedback being challenged? You think that will change my opinion? I have read endless put down against people asking for logs. "Go back to GvG", "Communicate better", etc. I thought I was providing Inno with feedback, not trying to argue with a...
  17. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

I'm going to post one last thing on this. I know a few names on this thread and I think I can pretty much say that just because it says "new member" against my name does not mean that I am a new player. It means that I feel strongly enough to post a comment. It clear that everyone wants logs. I...
  18. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

But it isn't really either/or. I can continue to negotiate way past the point that I can fight. At some point, it is simply impossible to fight as you cannot win. But if you have enough goods, and diamonds, you can keep going until you have neither.
  19. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

There would be no reason or intention to restrict participation. That would make no sense. Coordination and cooperation is often about knowing who is uncooperative or uncoordinated. The only reasons I suggested seeing who was battling and how (fight/new) is that GvG has a similar feature. If we...
  20. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Transparency on who is doing what is better for everyone and minimizes the potential for bad actors. If someone is sieging the wrong sector, then a simple PM can address. This is Guild Battlegrounds, not just do your own stuff... Every group fight game I have played had logs to help guild...