• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for update 1.190

I believe the announcement mentioned it will go live on the upcoming Wednesday. Do desktop devices need a link to update? I ask as mobile gets a push through the Play Store or (I assume) Apple mobile system. Take care, Henuses
  2. Feedback for update 1.190

The box does not make complete sense to me. Luckily the part of where I would click on the box and it just show % instead of cost seems to have been resolved. In different cities it seems to stay at a cost of 5 diamonds. Odd that the cost stays the same if I have 1 supply building to collect...
  3. Is this spam?

Was a bit of work via mobile and email. 1st looked at source of email. After clicking on link it took me to Google Play store which in turn opened FOE app. and logged into game. Returned to email and clicked on link again which took me back to Play store. So instead of going in a circle again I...
  4. My name is Farfle and I am a terrible fighter (hello Farfle!)

There is no time limit to make a move. On mobile one of the most solid programming features has been if the app reboots, phone resets, etc it will ask when you get back into the same city if you wish to continue with your battle. You can also replay your fights as well as tell the system to...
  5. Looking for GBG map layout

Thank you sir noname! I know I had seen it once somewhere but was not able to find it in Google search or readily see it on forums/fandom etc. Thank you again.
  6. Looking for GBG map layout

Has anyone made a map layout of the GBG sectors with the number rings and name layout (since the first letter seems to be sequential around each ring should I assume stay pretty constant even if names get changed a bit).
  7. halloween event

Dancing lady, with the additions that are and will be added a person can get almost lost in one city using up time. It is setup (I would assume) for those that want more to do and thus spend much more time in the game. I have a few cities as well and my best suggestion other than going fully...
  8. Changelog 1.162 feedback

Should GBG be available to those in IA on Beta via mobile? Since things like wording on quests and such are not a 'bug' and thus I assume don't get reported on that forum section, where should it be put to make sure it gets noticed. Thank you for taking care of the little things, all updated...
  9. Good place to post game typo or use in game support?

Was wondering if there is a proper forum to report (or see if) an established (or any other) quest should be worded better and that if merited would get passed onto those that can make changes or if it is better to simply use the in-game support and file under Bugs or something?
  10. Guild Battlegrounds Feedback

Ogith, Content pertaining to this is at: https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/guild-battlegrounds.26088/
  11. Q:GvG guild ranking points

Thank you @heybo the 2 page thread helps but my simpleton brain was not catching on I've been through other forum posts, Wiki, Google pages, etc but was thinking (for some odd reason) that as long as we had a sector, prestige would go up by 2 and thus continually gain guild ranking...
  12. Q:GvG guild ranking points

Edit:Add: I ask as we have had the 1 sector for weeks but nothing since the initial 2 point boost.
  13. Q:GvG guild ranking points

Hello, as you will quickly ascertain I am new to GvG. I have an IA city and landed onto the IA map. Took over the sector and placed 8 DA's. As a result it added 2 points to our guild's ranking points. What I am wondering is if the 2 points come from only taking over and owning a sector at...
  14. EN,FD,Y

EN,FD,Y
  15. [Question] Alcatraz with no Barracks

I am still interested in the answer tho. Im assuming an icon will pop up as usual when its time to collect from the Traz and you simply get no troops. Its one reason I really wish there was a simpler way of seeing what troops you gained from each Traz collection! Rather than lokking at each...
  16. Helping the new players understand abbreviations we use

We use SoZ - Statue of Zeus And I guess QL as I've seen the term quest looping quite a bit.
  17. Beta open or closed?

Or call it Beta world.
  18. Beta open or closed?

Alright, I understand now. My fault for not knowing where to go and trying to simply access via mobile. Went to the website but redirected to Google play. Requested desktop site and chose beta (used regular server credentials) and then realized it wouldn't go any further as I don't have the...
  19. Beta forum registering issues

Thank you. I don't currently have a beta city. Currently in IA. Didnt (don't) know where to go. I assume it's Dursland as it's the only server listed on the beta forum. Thank you for the replies.and good information.
  20. Beta open or closed?

Thank you for the reply. I didn't see 'beta' listed in the worlds. I'm assuming it's Dursland(SP?) as that's the only world listed on the beta for forum. Take care.