• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Looking for GBG map layout

Has anyone made a map layout of the GBG sectors with the number rings and name layout (since the first letter seems to be sequential around each ring should I assume stay pretty constant even if names get changed a bit).
  2. Good place to post game typo or use in game support?

Was wondering if there is a proper forum to report (or see if) an established (or any other) quest should be worded better and that if merited would get passed onto those that can make changes or if it is better to simply use the in-game support and file under Bugs or something?
  3. Q:GvG guild ranking points

Hello, as you will quickly ascertain I am new to GvG. I have an IA city and landed onto the IA map. Took over the sector and placed 8 DA's. As a result it added 2 points to our guild's ranking points. What I am wondering is if the 2 points come from only taking over and owning a sector at...
  4. What advances GB to next age?

I'm currently in Iron Age and am wondering what would make the GBs start making goods for EMA as I'd like to continue making IA goods for a while longer. Is it advancing the tech tree I to EMA, advancing the Cmap (if this does it I wonder how far I can go before it changes) or the Story quest...
  5. Help understanding various login options

Hello, I've noticed that at times (in-game) I am asked if I want to continue playing as a guest as well as giving the option to login with supplying credentials as well as via Google (although this option mentions I could lose my data and start over via this option which yet another...
  6. Beta forum registering issues

Tried to register at the US beta forum web page. After submitting requested information it goes darker. Can't see any mention of an error or any other message (perhaps I miss something being on mobile?). I input the name I use in-game (same as this forum) and have retried entering my in-game...
  7. Beta open or closed?

Hello, I am new to the forums so I hope this is in the right forum. I wish each forum had a small description of what belongs/related. If this is in the wrong forum feel free to move it to appropriate forum. My questions was simply about the FOE. Does one get invited, apply or simply go to a...