• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Achilles Swift Red

VANGUARD OF LEGENDS

SEPT 2019 This guild is the headquarters for the Federation Of Guilds (FOG). To find out more of what that means and to find out the benefits that your guild will receive by joining the FOG; leave a msg here or send me a PM, and I'll explain everything! We have several members with SUPER ARCs...
  2. Achilles Swift Red

VANGUARD OF LEGENDS

SEPT 2019 Vanguard Of Legends This guild is the headquarters for the Federation Of Guilds (FOG). To find out more of what that means and to find out the benefits that your guild will receive by joining the FOG; leave a msg here or send me a PM, and I'll explain everything! We have several...
  3. Achilles Swift Red

VANGUARD OF LEGENDS

0955[/ATTACH] ✨ VANGUARD OF LEGENDS ✨ Date updated: Sept 2019 SEPT 2019 Vanguard Of Legends This guild is the headquarters for the Federation Of Guilds(FOG). To find out more of what that means and to find out the benefits that your guild will receive by joining the FOG; leave a msg here or...