• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Attrition-How high can you go?

The game will never be fair till all script users are perma banned, and most all top guilds have at least 1, gaming a pastime for me and Im about done with this 1, the last time I saw so many nutcases in 1 place was in military service, but even that don`t compare to a group of gen Z`s
  2. Attrition-How high can you go?

I have gone as high as 162 on boost, but normally stopped at 130 I`m at 5035/4840 without any bottles or boost, a guy in our guild in PME that has FE hovers can get much closer to 200, he would be awesome if he had higher boost
  3. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

Scripting started in GBG a year after it came out in B world, some guilds just could not stand to be beaten. Inno has created the problem by not working hard on fixing it with severe bans and blocking the players that are on bans from just using an Alt left by a guildmate no longer playing. It...
  4. What does the future hold for Forge of Empires? Hear from our Product Head! Feedback:

"Game Balancing" This is no longer going to be the game many started playing some 10-12 years ago. they added junk like GE,GBG and now oh boy Guild Incursions, I started when only GVG was here and enjoy a 1 time a day reset, Not going to be tied to some silly game every 4 hrs or 10 hrs like the...
  5. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

There are many things that are dull, including players
  6. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

Yes scripts run the maps in GVG and somewhat in GBG also, I see nothing in the video that shows its got anything to do with guilds raiding other guilds, just another stupid GE/settlements type of garbage. Im in the game till GVG ends, then the do nothings at Inno can pack sand
  7. Championship in gbg has to go

Funny, in our world we have 7-8 weak guilds in the top 10. Its messed up when all the weak guilds get easy seasons
  8. Space Age Titan Feedback

I don`t think that has a lot to do with how the game has been run, seems like the same mistakes as always
  9. Space Age Titan Feedback

It was the wrong way to do it, but Inno never does the right choice to get something done, changing out troops every fight kills any rhythm I used to have. Not at all any fun when I nearly get beat by someone that has not put nearly as much into the game as I have. Spend money to better my...
  10. Rigging the GBG battlefield for AI defence?

If Im using 8 drones only 3 of them shoot out of the 5 that were in range, 2 of them did nothing, it seems many like to make excuses as to why all this is happening
  11. Rigging the GBG battlefield for AI defence?

I think you`ll find your troops will do different things against different troops, like they will move closer to the enemy to get hit by Heavies but not so close to hit themselves for other troops, Its all rigged Att/Def really don`t make any difference, my units will do a 1 shot kill so the...
  12. Rigging the GBG battlefield for AI defence?

I have seen that my troops will not move forward and take the 1st shot, they hold back to get hit, my fast units move forward only 4 spaces and wait to get hit, its all Inno --. Hurry and buy diamonds to get these powerfull attack buildings to help your troops do nothing.
  13. Thoughts on recent changes to the game

The recent changes all suck, just uses more time in the game. This game gets way too much of my time as it is and now with the new troops sucking so bad and GBG just a boring bunch of clicking just for FP`s to add to a building that never makes much difference because Inno just adjust`s to take...
  14. SAT Units need to be adjusted

That is as usual the wrong way to try to curtail the fights in GBG, if they had a ball or 2 they would just limit the SC use to 80% and leave our troops alone, but they always go about things in a rather backassward manner, like making the Attack and OK buttons so narrow in GVG, Us old guys need...
  15. SAT Units need to be adjusted

I can finally agree with you on something, most of what your saying is what I have been saying, The only thing is Keen Eye I cannot go for this, where is Inno going with it, 20-25-30-35-40%, it should have been held at 20%, but no its Inno`s way of negating what we have bought and spent our...
  16. SAT Units need to be adjusted

I am not one that likes to spend money in the game to build up Att/Def % just so Inno can adjust the AI to wash it all away. If I want a challenge I`ll go climb a mountain.
  17. Option for Shutting Off Popups While Collecting

I would like to shut off pop ups while fighting also, way too many pop ups slowing down battles
  18. SAT Units need to be adjusted

That is not close to enough, you have no idea. Do your battles manual then hit finish battle automatically and watch what they did to us. with a 300% bottle and over 3700 Att (total over 4000) and over 2700 Def it is not enough, you need more Def than attack because They have it fixed to where...
  19. SAT Units need to be adjusted

The troops are total CARP, its the AI killing them big time, the fast units are 1 sector short so they take hits, The Ranged unit has the distance but They don`t go forward far enough to shoot, they hold back and get shot at, Inno has turned the screws to us, game has become garbage due to greed