• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Elisha Reb

Goods swapped between worlds

Since diamonds are all tied together for all cities that a person own across worlds why can't you swap goods from one city to another that is owned by the same person?
  2. Elisha Reb

Messages blocked

What is going on with messages in the game? It is telling us that they are blocked until things are researched that we have already done a long time ago.
  3. Elisha Reb

Antiques Dealer

Why are there so many things that you can not sell in the Antique Dealer? My inventory is full of things I do not need.
  4. Elisha Reb

Aid all rewards

Yes I do. I thought I had one in all 3 but I need to build one in Odhrorvar. Thanks.
  5. Elisha Reb

Aid all rewards

I have 3 cities in 3 different worlds. In Odhrorvar I only get coins and/or blueprints but in Sinerania and Walstrand I get coins and other goods. Why am I not getting the same in all 3?
  6. Elisha Reb

Things not coming in all the way

I have 3 cities in 3 different worlds, Odhrorvar, Sinerania, and Walstrand. Everything in Odhrorvar and Walstrand are working fine but in Sinerania do not totally come into view. If you click on different thing like Market it comes up transparent. That is the only world that does this. Is there...
  7. Elisha Reb

[Question] Email for Forum

Is there a way to find other members email? We have 3 players that have not signed in in a while and I would like to check on them to see if they just left ot if they may be sick.
  8. Elisha Reb

I am already a founder but I don't want to kick another one jst because he has missed a little time.

I am already a founder but I don't want to kick another one jst because he has missed a little time.
  9. Elisha Reb

Is there a way to know if someone has been inactive for more than 7 days and if so how do you do...

Is there a way to know if someone has been inactive for more than 7 days and if so how do you do that? I am in a guild that has 6 members that show inactive for at lest 7 days and 1 of those is the owner/founder. I have not been able to contact any of the 6.
  10. Elisha Reb

Unfair battles

Even boosted there are battles that you can not win. I would not mind if it were not trying to get a quest done.
  11. Elisha Reb

Unfair battles

Why do you have to battle armies that are 2 times as big as your armies? If you beat the first 8 then they get a whole new set to fight with whatever you have left from the first battle. A lot of the times the second set of troops are stronger than the first so if you set to beat the first there...
  12. Elisha Reb

Feedback for The Galata Tower!

It doesn't even show up in the invemtory where all the other GBs do when you are trying to get BPs.
  13. Elisha Reb

Feedback for The Galata Tower!

When will it show up in my inventory of BPs I will need? I have 3 cities but it has only shown up in one.
  14. Elisha Reb

Summer 2020 Feedback

It was very good until the last day when you had to find 3 incidents and I waited 3 hours and no one showed up yet this morning I had 7 and the within an hour I had 3 more and within another hour I had 2 more. It seemed like inno didn't want you to finish. To top it off you needed to defeat...
  15. Elisha Reb

Governor’s Villa

I ran up on a Voodoo Priest and a Pirate Lookout so far but when i completed that level i don't see where they went or what the reason is to have them.
  16. Elisha Reb

Start days

What day does the neighborhood change, GBG start, and GE start?
  17. Elisha Reb

Wenoevre

How do I get rid of that quest? I know I did it because I have not skipped one.
  18. Elisha Reb

Wenoevre

I think I have already conquered Wenoevre sector. but it didn't show in my story line. How can i go back and get it again so I can finish up that quest in story?
  19. Elisha Reb

[Question] delete city

Thanks for the help. I am now in the 2 week waiting stage for it to go away.
  20. Elisha Reb

[Question] delete city

I entered a city accidentally and would like to delete it.