• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. KitKit035

Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

Update on my earlier post: I have tried watching the ads to get the bonus incidents, but it is not working as it should. I waste the time to see the ad, 30secs, only for the game to hang up and then no reward is given because I have to restart the game. Totally worthless, even more so now. I...
  2. KitKit035

Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

Simply No!!!! Adding ads to this game is not productive. I hate ads that interrupt any type of game play and having to buy the Plus package to keep from getting them will make this game no longer free to play, as it if it is already that way. You already pretty much have to buy diamonds to...
  3. KitKit035

Legacy of Shadow

We are active looking for members. We will help new members find their way in the game, starters develop their cities and get the Great Buildings they need, plus more developed members get higher aged Great Buildings and learn more advanced skills. So come join us today.
  4. KitKit035

why did i get apprentice I got in the top 5% with 225 stars

Be prepared because they are not going to do anything about it and say it is not a bug. Say we stopped too soon whole others kept going during the last hour of the event. Sorry, but I am not up right now at 4am.
  5. KitKit035

You're not the only one @GOLDaDIGGER , because this is 2x this has happened to me, in two different events. Only this time, it effected both my cities. Screenshots are going to be your friend in this game, and that is sad to say.
  6. KitKit035

League points for each rank changed. I was ripped off too. Have screenshot and placing support ticket. To see the change, click on the on your award box, not to use it but to see info, then click on show results. You will see that the finally amount needed to place in each league was raised...
  7. KitKit035

birka survey

What does it matter? At least they are answering post that will be seen by others who read this.
  8. KitKit035

[Question] How far ahead are you in campaign maps?

Funny considering Soccer Event 2020, one we are playing now, had a quest asking to Acquire sectors. 'Quest 22: "Acquire some (2 - 3) sectors OR Defeat some (20 - 90) units" ' Previous Event: Quest 59 - Day 20: Acquire some (2 - 3) sectors OR Defeat some (20 - 90) units" And again, I am...
  9. KitKit035

[Question] How far ahead are you in campaign maps?

At one time I was 3 ages ahead on the Campaign Map than my city. This is not a good practice because it does become hard to impossible to get the needed goods for negotiations to take sections. With the events we now have and quest requiring capturing of sections you would be stuck and unable...
  10. KitKit035

birka survey

It's no trick really, just game knowledge. There are Great Buildings that will give you population and others for happiness but the easiest way now is to get the event buildings fully upgraded. With a fully upgraded event building, you more than likely will get population, happiness, FP...
  11. KitKit035

Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Wow, 5 goods per negotiation for a moderate negotiation in Iron Age. Talk about a "price hike". Good thing, I able to fight.
  12. KitKit035

New Beginnings

Still growing and still looking for active players that want to be apart of a team. We now offer an OBS program, guild only, to help members get this important Great Building. Plus we will be starting an Open Arc/Traz program.
  13. KitKit035

Legacy of Shadow

Legacy of Shadow Active and friendly guild. New and experienced players welcome but must have a sense of humor. Drama and rudeness are not tolerated. Must meet the following guidelines: •below EMA willing to work within the guild to obtain an OBS/Arc. •EMA or above have either a level 5 OBS...
  14. KitKit035

Challenge 1

Puzzle Pieces 1 and 3 are needed to complete to picture KitKit035
  15. KitKit035

Looking for A Guild? Look No Further!

Lady Sensa, Love your spirit and commitment to your guild, but could you please start your own guild thread to get members in the correct sub areas and not promote in other members threads on the wrong world.
  16. KitKit035

birka survey

Thanks for finding me on Birka. RL been so busy, I had not time to find you. Been great getting to chat with you.
  17. KitKit035

[Question] What's Left???

Very aware, and never meant to apply it would.
  18. KitKit035

I am also very happy with the game and what the developers have done. Some of the things on that list make perfect sense because it does change the core of the game. There is at least one, though more, items on that list that is open for interpretation. And I know that when this game came out...
  19. KitKit035

New Beginnings

If you need a guild that will help you grow your city and challenge you at the same time, come join us. While we let you grow at your own pace and encourage slow growth of cities, we don't let you get bored with the game. We set guild goals for everyone to meet that are both fun and challenging.
  20. KitKit035

After the forum mod Stephen Longshanks closed the recent Proposal thread on ground it was in the "Do Not Post List" of making game easier, I went and checked it out. I have never posted in this section (don't think) but I have replied to several. My question is 2 fold: How many have you ever...