• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. BadZute

Game is difficult for lower level ages.

My suggestion is: Don't move up to the next era until you've stored about 1000 of each goods from the prior era. That'll give you a long time to build some useful GBs and level them up decently. Also, you can build and then tear down buildings to get supplies for quests. But if you want to move...
  2. BadZute

Looking for a guild with lots of Arc activity

On my other world we have a 190% arc guild thread and people are rocketing their arcs up to high levels. I'm not able to do GvG, but I'm a 64/48 GE weekly. Any great guilds on Arvahall with lots of Arc activity? Thanks!
  3. BadZute

[Question] Struggling with Industrial Age Combat

Not usually. It generally goes even worse when I do.
  4. BadZute

[Question] Struggling with Industrial Age Combat

I don't understand. I've got a civ where I'm in the LMA and my boost to atk is 98%. It is easy to get through GE 3 and even well into 4 with that civ. Now on Industrial Age server my attack is 156% at the moment and I'm getting slaughtered toward the end of GE3 and definitely can't go far into...
  5. BadZute

Guild Threads question

I see a lot of threads that read "5&fewer GB, 5fp swap" threads at my guild. How do these threads work? I asked, but I didn't get an answer back. In general, how do you swap FP for great buildings? What if 10 people give you 5 FP, do you have to reciprocate to all 10? That seems difficult.
  6. BadZute

Never ending February contest

1035 Houndsmoor
  7. BadZute

Just hit early middle ages and I'm awful

I was doing just fine in Bronze age with my archers and ballista. Now though, everything is much harder. I don't think I've won a battle (just doing my story quests). I'm also too poor in goods to do any negotiations. So, does anyone have any helpful strategies for surviving the early parts of...
  8. BadZute

A Helping Hand Quest

It says to visit 5 cities and polish or motivate which I've done, but it never gives me credit. What am I doing wrong?