• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Agent327

alcatraz

Guild level bonus.
  2. Agent327

Change in forum software

Would not call it minor considering you can no longer quote parts of a post. That is something a lot of posters do, to show what it is exactly they react to. Bad change in my opinion. What are the other changes?
  3. Agent327

Congratulations on reaching 1G (1 billion) Points

I have been Mister Positive for years. Didn't they tell you? Cheers and congrats on the points ;)
  4. Agent327

Change in forum software

Looks like there has been a change in the forum software. Is this part of the forum changes and if so, why wasn't it announced? I for one find the change in how you can quote a post you react to, not an improvement. It is now impossible to quote parts of a post.
  5. Agent327

Until today, your last visit on the forum was in December 2021. If I wanted to congratulate you, I would not pick this forum, unless I had a different agenda.
  6. Agent327

I find it a bit strange to congratulate someone on a a forum he/she has never posted on.
  7. Agent327

Here is some Drama from Knights of Seven

Very useful necro.
  8. Agent327

Auction Glitch

It isn't a bug, it isn't a glitch, it is intended behaviour.
  9. Agent327

Auction Glitch

It has been addressed, it is allowed and it will not be changed.
  10. Agent327

Thinking out loud - New GB Ideas

They are more than just bragging rights. They can be an indication of a player's strength. When I have to win 5 fights in a row without losing for a quest, I start with the lowest ranked players in the hood. Not the highest ones.
  11. Agent327

Forum Changes Discussion thread

Thank you for finally doing what I suggested quite some time ago.
  12. Agent327

Trouble removing a person from my friends list

Ever tried to dissolve a Guild?
  13. Agent327

Trouble removing a person from my friends list

You will get a pop-up asking you if you are sure.
  14. Agent327

quit guild

Still the same way you were told the previous time you asked https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/quit-a-guild.43856/
  15. Agent327

[Question] Build a goods building from your age or Recruit 4 units from your era.”

Correct. Battlegrounds gives units often enough and will start tomorrow. Another alternative is the relics in GE, or the Broken Vase of Units.
  16. Agent327

What is this symbol and what does it mean?

https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Player%27s_Ranking Buildings points When a building is placed in the city its point value is added to the ranking. When it is removed, its value is subtracted. The points calculation method is different for Great Buildings and for all the...
  17. Agent327

Forge Point Packs

Packs go to your inventory, not to the bar.
  18. Agent327

What is this symbol and what does it mean?

Ranking points
  19. Agent327

alcatraz

Trying it would have given you the answer.
  20. Agent327

Some consistency in how many quest items can be renegotiated would be real nice...

Sometimes no quests in the dailies can be changed. That is how it was and still is for many players. https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/regarding-a-b-tests-in-forge.43812/post-377412 So what exactly is your question?