• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Godly Luke

Section 31 is looking for fighters.

So whose dirty work do you do? ;)
  2. Godly Luke

Attrition-How high can you go?

Now up to 1784/1549 and able to get to 106 thanks to this event and still at least 200-300% more to add once event is concluded.
  3. Godly Luke

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I've actually quite enjoyed the fact that QI buildings do not give QI boosts, and I hope it stays that way. While my thoughts on QI have shifted over the couple weeks its been out, the most redeeming quality of it is that QI does not hand out A/D boosts for it. Instead, lowering the skill floor...
  4. Godly Luke

Attrition-How high can you go?

I got to 92 in CE with aavs/rogues with 1396/1143. Not great, but every event it goes up 100-200%.
  5. Godly Luke

Feedback for update 1.280

It'd be nice to be able to set a frame limit manually like many other games. Don't get me wrong, I love playing FoE at 244fps, but I don't like that its either 30fps or whatever your refresh rate happens to be.
  6. Godly Luke

Blue Galaxy double points time limit?

The BG provides a % chance to double the output of any building minus the townhall and gbs, x times. You inadvertently collected some of these buildings and used up the charges. It's pretty easy to accidentally collect non-optimal buildings, just gotta get in the habit of checking your remaining...
  7. Godly Luke

No longer know how to move Forward Att & Def

Out of curiosity, what would you put in place of the TA?
  8. Godly Luke

What does the future hold for Forge of Empires? Hear from our Product Head! Feedback:

I’m conflicted on QI. On one hand, you can’t have a few players carry the whole guild like in GBG or GvG. Makes everything feel more earned and merit based. And then on the other hand, it feels quite nice to have a small village again with limited capabilities. My A/D sits at a cozy 75% and if...
  9. Godly Luke

A Legacy

Some of my best memories in this game were made in the GvG AA map. Despite having not played it recently due to extenuating circumstances, I’ll definitely miss it. o7
  10. Godly Luke

Five Level 2 Celtic Glassworks + Main Building for Free (Strategy)

For clarification, Sharmon is talking about the Forgotten Temple building.
  11. Godly Luke

Stash FP instability

Best check your great building contribution page in the townhall. PC 1. Townhall 2. News 3. Great Buildings Mobile 1. Great Building icon on the right bottom bar
  12. Godly Luke

What's the oldest Event building that you still have in your city?

Pillar of Heroes/Dark Doorways here. Have a long way to go for replacing buildings. Most of my city is 2018-2020 event buildings, but is still fairly competitive today. GE is 80'd, GBG sees ~70 attrition daily, 2k+ fights in platinum league. On par with people double my points and whatnot. Only...
  13. Godly Luke

Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements Feedback

This definitely has revitalized the appeal for the cultural settlements in my eyes. Viking and Japan look especially promising with their high forge point and goods production respectively. As for finishing the settlements quickly for the timed rewards, perhaps these buildings could provide a...
  14. Godly Luke

Snipping

Funny, two firsts in this thread now! Surely someone with a high enough Arc, say 91, has plenty of options and opportunities of increasing their available forge point supply, whether that be by 1.9 threads or sniping others themself. "Cheating" someone out of 50 forge points for someone with a...
  15. Godly Luke

Snipping

Got my very first message after browsing this thread for the first time. Now, what are the chances of that?
  16. Godly Luke

Plan to update settlement buildings?

Only settlement I'll ever do is the Viking Settlement for the absolutely gorgeous Yggdrasil Tree. It is one of the most breath-taking buildings in the entire game. It is very distinct compared to the other settlement buildings and the attack boost is always nice.
  17. Godly Luke

[Question] Proper process for playing with family on one world

Very good, appreciate the timely reply!
  18. Godly Luke

[Question] Proper process for playing with family on one world

For a family playing on a single internet plan and in the same world, is it still common practice to alert support so to not receive an account ban for both players? All threads I have reviewed are quite old and seem rather archaic. ~Kindly, Godly Luke
  19. Godly Luke

feedback for Winter event 2023

No, it is definitely random. On the main world, it was switched 125 next ages goods, whilst on my other two worlds it was swapped to a Governor's Villa Selection Kit and 250 Next Era Guild Goods respectively. You have just had a little bit of luck fancy you today.
  20. Godly Luke

How do ya'll keep playing this game for years after years?

Just popped on out of pure curiosity- How do ya'll keep playing this game for years after years? What makes it so fun? Guild Expeditions? Guild vs Guild? Guild Battlefields? Events? Personally, for the longest time, I was hooked on Guild Expeditions. Just a little thought for food.