• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Godly Luke

[Question] Proper process for playing with family on one world

For a family playing on a single internet plan and in the same world, is it still common practice to alert support so to not receive an account ban for both players? All threads I have reviewed are quite old and seem rather archaic. ~Kindly, Godly Luke
  2. Godly Luke

How do ya'll keep playing this game for years after years?

Just popped on out of pure curiosity- How do ya'll keep playing this game for years after years? What makes it so fun? Guild Expeditions? Guild vs Guild? Guild Battlefields? Events? Personally, for the longest time, I was hooked on Guild Expeditions. Just a little thought for food.
  3. Godly Luke

[Question] Tips / Advice for growing a guild

What are some successful ways of growing a guild? Recruiting in global? Taking area in GvG as a sign of power? GbG? I would love to get some insight from those that have run guilds or managed them for a time. If you are wondering, I am fully committed and have no interest in deterring. As of...
  4. Godly Luke

Identities?

Stupid question, what does this mean?
  5. Godly Luke

[FAQ] Retaliation

Why do mg teams not retaliate vs snipers (Pe). I know they don't retaliate vs artillery, but ranged units?
  6. Godly Luke

Favorite Star Wars Character

Name your favorite Star Wars character- canon or legends. Then, name your favorite star wars movie/show I'll start. Ahsoka Tano and Clone Wars
  7. Godly Luke

[Question] How often are name changes given out?

How often are name changes given out? Asking for a friend.
  8. Godly Luke

Bought Guild Banners syncing to player account

Do bought guild banners stay with the person who bought it even if the guild is dissolved?
  9. Godly Luke

[Question] Unrefined Goods Production from GB's

Is it just bad luck that all the unrefined goods I get from my gb's (LoA, SMB, Bab, etc...) are not the goods production buildings I have. Eg- I have over 500+ of every other good except for tar, which is the only ME goods building I currently have.
  10. Godly Luke

The Collective has started assimilation.

We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
  11. Godly Luke

Birka Drama

Bam! Who's excited about this world?
  12. Godly Luke

How are you winning the tower tourny?

13. Godly Luke

Wow

14. Godly Luke

[Question] RQ Diamonds

So I have been in PE for almost a year now, and have just been rolling out 20-50 rq's a day. (Love the Chat) Recently, I got the "spink" RQ, and it gave me diamonds. Again, in PE. I was under the impression that RQ's can't give out diamonds from the same quest again. Am a wrong?
  15. Godly Luke

[Answered] What does this mean?

Is the rank of the neighborhood messed up or what??
  16. Godly Luke

[Question] Selling Kits

I have recently sold a traz kit for 250 fps. He had paid 100 now, but said he would pay the rest later. I don't feel comfortable giving them the goods because they haven't paid yet. Should I trust them or stick with the "you don't get the goods until you pay" attitude?
  17. Godly Luke

What could I do better?

Because most of ya'll here on the forums are professionals, I would like to know what I could be doing better. I think my city is ok for PE, but I want to know what ya'll think. Currently, I have LoA 10, Traz 10, CDM 8, Zeus 8, SMB, 6, Arc 7, Obs 5, CoA 7, Basil, 7, and ToR 4, as well as 14...