• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Guild Expedition Changes

I'm playing this game 3 years & this is the first change to GE since I've started playing. In that time we have had multiple event buildings that offer attack bonuses and defensive bonuses for attacking troops & the TA/Kraken & AO were also introduced .. All having an impact on the ability to...
  2. Sniping Progress

Message on one of my cities reads: "I will attack you, I will plunder you, I will snipe your GB's if there is profit to be made, please send any childish complaints to Santa Claus." I'm on the naughty list ...
  3. Challenge 1

A=2 B=3 C=4
  4. Summer Event

Does anyone have any idea when the Summer Event is starting? With only 2 more days left in Summer, it looks increasingly possible that the Summer Event is going to start in Autumn ..
  5. Contest day 6

5+5+5=15 5+7+3=15 7-2=5 7*3=21 21+15=36 Answer is 36
  6. Contest day 3

The Wicked witch
  7. Contest day 1

5 differences
  8. October contest

Help others to collect when they are either too busy or forget to do it themselves. Vingrid
  9. [Question] Is Hagia Sophia worth it if built during early Iron Age?

I had one in 4 worlds but deleted it from them all, from a happiness standpoint you get the same or sometimes more from one of the event buildings than from the haggia at lower levels without the need to pump it with your FP. In IA my advice is to concentrate on the Attack GB's - Zeus, COA &...
  10. Share the Love, Everyone wins

Vingrid