• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Submitted Avatar/Avatar Frames showing years played

Idea: Avatars and/or Avatar Frames show the years played Reason: With the new 10 Year Anniversary event it got me thinking about not just celebrating the game's anniversary, but we could celebrate players' anniversaries. Details: Inno added Avatar Frames to the game, so implementing it...
  2. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Thinking out loud - New GB Ideas

Like the title says, not a proposal, not complaining, just starting a discussion on what would be neat to have as GB bonuses. We've had Atk/Def boosts, Unit Creation, Goods/Guild Goods production, rewards boosts, etc. What different boosts would be nice to have? What do you guys think about a...
  3. Sheriff Of Rottingham

City Grid update

Anyone know when we're getting the city grid update with the new expansion slots?
  4. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Blueprints in Antiques Dealer Exchange

I'm not sure if this has been discussed, but what are the players' and INNO's thoughts on letting us trade in our excess BPs through the Antiques Dealer? I have no opinion on their value, only their inclusion.
  5. Sheriff Of Rottingham

1.9 Threads and low level GBs

We recently started a 1.9 thread in my guild, and as we are a very relaxed play-at-your-own-pace guild, I have a number of people with low level GBs. (<lvl20) And I am curious about the cost effectiveness and sustainability of trying to use a 1.9 thread with lower level GBs that require so much...
  6. Sheriff Of Rottingham

My city efficiency

I pride myself on making my city as efficient and productive as possible. But I also really want my seasonal event buildings grouped together and to look nice. Looking for feedback! Do you see any ways I can increase efficiency/productivity (e.g. road removal, better placement, building...
  7. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Subterranean expansion

I would be surprised if this had never been proposed, so I thought I'd just talk about it in Forge Hall. Anyway, my idea is a new subterranean expansion to the main city. (Directly connected) you'd earn/purchase 4*4 map tiles that exist UNDER your existing city map tiles. Your Town Hall's...
  8. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Building upgrade kits with already fully upgraded buildings

I don't mind storing them for possible upgrades years from now, but it occurred to me a possible use for the upgrade kits when we already have the buildings fully upgraded. This is particularly applicable for older buildings from previous versions of events. Right now, if you have a special...
  9. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Watch towers and other upgradable buildings

I don't know if this is considered "do not suggest", so I went ahead and put it in forge Hall. It would be really useful for me if the buildings that were originally not upgradable (watchtower, victory tower, Zen garden set, etc..) were made so they could either be placed or act as an upgrade...
  10. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Baroque Garden - fitting the pieces together

How are you guys connecting your Baroque Garden buildings together? I know they don't give a bonus, but I like to have the city look nice.
  11. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Earlier Age GB size reduction

I wouldn't be surprised if this has already been posted, but has Inno considered reducing the footprint of older GBs (only slightly) to make them more useful and reasonable to keep in our cities? Possible Examples: Babel and LoA - change from 4x4 to 3x3 CdM, St Basil, FoD - change from 5x5 to...
  12. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Guild recruitment - Non GVG - relaxed pace, up to each player

The guild "Conclave of Rogues" is recruiting all players that are active, but also looking to play at their own pace, to grow their cities, and participate at whatever level they choose. We M/P (without mandatory requirement), help get Great Buildings built, FP donation clubs, guild challenges...
  13. Sheriff Of Rottingham

Guild recruitment - Non GVG - relaxed pace, up to each player

The guild "Conclave of Rogues" is recruiting all players that are active, but also looking to play at their own pace, to grow their cities, and participate at whatever level they choose. We M/P (without mandatory requirement), help get Great Buildings built, FP donation clubs, guild challenges...