• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Zandar Kai

Rewarding riddle ride competition

(1) Age; (2) A choice; (3) Day 19; (4) A candle; (5) Expansions
  2. Zandar Kai

When the heck is...

has anyone else read the wiki page or watched one of the tutorial videos. This event makes my brain hurt, and it hasn't even started yet.
  3. Zandar Kai

Challenge 1

A = 9 B = 3 C = 4 Sinerania
  4. Zandar Kai

Contest day 7

I joined a guild not knowing what a guild was. The guild was horrible and was not active at all. I had a fellow new player message me asking if she could join (she liked the name), but the founder wouldn't let her in. So, she and I formed our own guild (having no idea what we were doing), and we...
  5. Zandar Kai

Contest day 6

The theater looking thing is equal to 36 zeus = 5 relic = 7 boneyard = 15 ship = 21 theater = 36
  6. Zandar Kai

Contest day 3

The WITCH is the one on the correct path. If I win, I'd love to have the packages delivered into my Sinerania account! Thanks!
  7. Zandar Kai

Contest day 1

I spotted 7 differences....differences circled in attached file 1. No cap screw on the far left light pole 2. No smoke from 3 part chimney on far left 3. No statue atop the Capitol's roof 4. No person to the right of the statue that looks like its holding a trident located below the center...
  8. Zandar Kai

Win Energy Drinks

S World If you decide to add Tholos upgrades, that would be it! If not, SoK
  9. Zandar Kai

Vincent Van Gogh Historical Questline Feedback

I have a few friends that just started. Quests are a great way for them to get involved in the game and eventually completely hooked. Other players enjoy a break from the monotony of every day play. These HQs may not be conducive to every players game style. But for some players, events and...
  10. Zandar Kai

Translucent Concrete Surplus

I currently have a surplus of translucent concrete that im looking to trade for CE goods...message me if you're interested and I'll send you a friend request.