• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. DrWingbat

Yea... some features on this forum board I miss from my previous board I worked.

Yea... some features on this forum board I miss from my previous board I worked.
  2. DrWingbat

You can vote now. We were testing something to see if we could keep the vote active but keep...

You can vote now. We were testing something to see if we could keep the vote active but keep people from replying to the thread.
  3. DrWingbat

Is there a way to quickly include all friends in a group message

However using the option of messaging friends on a mobile device is a good way to see which ones are active. I used it to sift thru my inactive friends when I wanted to make room for more friends. So any friend that deleted the message shows me that they are still playing. Any that remained...
  4. DrWingbat

Hover Tanks too OP?

Whether you think they need to be nerfed or you liked being the bully of your neighborhood, the powers that be addressed the issue. Read about the change to the Hover Tank in the 1.130 changelog https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/changelog-1-130.23442/
  5. DrWingbat

Ability to choose fighter or city builder

Haha, currently that is up to the person who is pushing their weight around in the neighborhood. It's called extortion in lieu of plunder and it's legal and even then it is not a guarantee that the person will not renig on the deal.
  6. DrWingbat

tavern shop with the timer button

Yes, that is correct. I am glad someone mentioned this.
  7. DrWingbat

June Never Ending Contest

7181 Dunarsund
  8. DrWingbat

Your experiences with ticket support

What I have found that usually works best is if I submit a ticket about something that looks wrong or what my screen is showing. A screenshot works better than just trying to explain a problem and hope the person on the other end understands what you are trying to explain. It's kind of like when...
  9. DrWingbat

May never ending contest

1792 Dunarsund