• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Well...you have to pick your players. The results are RNG, but I suppose that might be to avoid people simply working their way up to the strongest combination and then...face-rolling the rest of the event. Perhaps not the best application, but that's where the trial and error comes in...
  2. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

I'm looking forward to how it progresses. I think Inno is trying to make the events more of a challenge, interactive, and less face-roll and they've got to work out how to do it. I don't think I've ever seen an event that I did not play in. The St Patty's one was the closest, but after a while...
  3. Seriously! Stop! Plundering!

Camping isn't about staying forever, just more than "typical", though that is a bit subjective to some degree. It's certainly not wrong to camp, it's just that other people tend to not like it and some others consider their opinions to be Inno's intent or "the right way". I used Cosmic Raven's...
  4. Cheating in GBG

A solution to this might be to make the rewards received proportionate to the amount of attrition reduction. Meaning the less amount of attrition, the less amount of rewards. The more the attrition, the more probably you are to receive the rewards. Seems fair because 0 attrition is basically...
  5. An End To Great Buildings, Or a New Beginning.

I agree and disagree about the Arc. The Arc messed up a particular style of play. It's the same thing with GbG and GvG. Some do not like the change that occurs- especially when they've grown into one type of play-style and that previous play-style had formed a major part of their experience with...
  6. An End To Great Buildings, Or a New Beginning.

This is what I was thinking, somewhat. I think at some point they are going to have to stop or rethink how GB's function in the future. Look at the Carrier. Not only is it the only building for an age, but the GB is basically an altered version of a previous GB. I don't see them being able to...
  7. An End To Great Buildings, Or a New Beginning.

To be clearer, I didn't mean getting rid of GB's that already existed. I meant stop making new ones OR to re-purpose them to something that didn't just make the same bonuses, but I was mostly leaning to re-purposing.
  8. An End To Great Buildings, Or a New Beginning.

Do you think GB's are on their way out of the game as a feature, or will Inno refocus the purpose of GB's going forward? So I was figuring that at some point they would get rid of GB's or stop making them. Or they could refocus GB's to another use. I thought of GB's that were much more...
  9. Guild Battlegrounds Improvements Feedback

I understand. What I mean is if you already have x amount of SoH's in your city and you don't plan to put any more down, then you might as well use the SoH upgrades you get afterward to level the ones you have up to max.
  10. Guild Battlegrounds Improvements Feedback

Not true. You're going to stop wanting to put down more SoH's at some point. So you might as well stack levels on what you have.
  11. Archaeology 2020 Feedback

Mine's too. It has really good atmosphere. I might even bother to read through the story-line for this one.
  12. Delete Celtic Forest Kit?

I really don't put sets down in my city anymore. They are annoying to arrange, costly to upgrade every age (not individually, but as you play you're going to collect more of them), and these days the sets aren't that much better than 1-piece event buildings. However, I DO like that the latest...
  13. Arc after 16 days

Are you saying 21 days is the total amount of time you've been playing FoE? If it is, your upload is incredible. In less than a month after starting the game you started a world, read a guide, restarted on another world, got two other GB's, completed an event, and managed to obtain an Arc.
  14. Draft---Guide to the Antiques Dealer---Draft

I don't mean to be harsh to the OP, but I don't think this should be moved to the guides section either. If a substantial amount of a guide has been proven wrong and/or much of the information in it is not concrete, demonstrable facts, it should be deleted so that a new person who comes to the...
  15. Building *ALL* the Great Buildings

It's an old thread, but that doesn't mean no one can add to it. As long as what they add has meaning or value in relation to the OP. From what I can see, a person can add to this thread as much as they like if they wanted to add something relevant to the topic. You could start a new thread, but...
  16. FoE conspiracy theories?

RNG is rigged. (GB Blueprints, HC payout, Temple of Relics, etc)
  17. [Question] Great Buildings for Chilling in HMA?

The trading kinda sucks in HMA because no one really buys from those ages and the trading up process is very long. However...if this is the spot you've chosen, and you don't mind doing a lot of RQ's, then Chateau, LoA, SmB is decent, but affordable. This will mean you have to farm a city full...
  18. Running out of things to do

Start your own guild? I've only had one world, but I've noticed that many older players who once belonged to the top three guilds tend to break off and do their own thing. Some float from guild to guild. Others start their own guilds. Seems like starting your own guild is almost like giving...
  19. Does City Defense Really Matter Anymore?

There's always a bit of noise raised up when a new event building offers City Defense. It would seem that City Defense has become out-dated. I know that with regards to plunderers, unless you have dedicated significant resources to building a massive defense, conventional wisdom was to collect...
  20. Egypt Cultural Settlement Feedback

Seems like it was meant to be something you build more for the guild. The troops and goods would be help with GbG and whoever still plays GvG. How useful it is will probably be subjective. It's still a nice add to your city if your the type of player that builds 10 HoF's. I am wondering if the...