• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. RazorbackPirate

Radical Transformation

A few days ago, this was my city. The last new thing I added was the Celtic Forest Set, Hanami Bridge, and Airship, just before leaving LMA for CA. After spending way too long in CA, I just moved to Indy. The bump out south of AO is the new expansions earned from the age.. In that time, I've...
  2. RazorbackPirate

National Day of Prayer

President Trump has declared today a National Day of Prayer in the United states. Today is a day to set politics aside to pray for our Nation, our world, our leaders, our neighbors, our friends, and our family. I hope you'll join me. "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble...
  3. RazorbackPirate

Birka and Battlegrounds

Birka players - How was the first round of Battlegrounds for you? I recall one of the stated reasons for opening Birka was to have a new world to test Battlegrounds on. Without long established guilds with long established cities brimming with resources, how was the GBG play? I expect a very...
  4. RazorbackPirate

[Question] Bottle Boost stacking?

Do Bottle Boosts stack? Can I crack two 10% Coin Boost bottles for a 20% coin boost? Two 30% Defense Boost bottles for a 60% boost? Are there some that stack and some that don't? I've seen hints to both yes and no, but don't recall and can't find a definitive answer one way or another.
  5. RazorbackPirate

[Question] Tavern Boosts and the Daily Challenge

I've been running 24 hour coin or supply boosts from the tavern on a regular basis lately. Anecdotally, it appears that if there is a tavern boost running at the time you select your chest for the Daily Challenge, you won't get the "Activate x number of Boosts from the Tavern" Does anyone know...
  6. RazorbackPirate

Looking for GE only Guild

I'm an active daily player 250K rank points, currently camping in LMA to build and level GBs. I'm seeking an established high ranking GE focused guild (no GvG) that opens GE level 4 weekly. My ideal is 30+ active members, a mix of all ages, daily Mo/Po, weekly GE participation, multiple active...