• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. DreadfulCadillac

[Question] Should I delete my Level 9 Truce Tower?

See the title. I just don't know if it's worth the space anymore
  2. DreadfulCadillac

[Guide] V.1.6. Updated Guide to Game Abbreviations and Commonly Used Phrases

This is intended to be your all-encompassing one stop shop for commonly used Game Abbreviations and Phrases in this game. I figured this was necessary, since all current guides are very outdated. This is broken down by type. If there is an abbreviation/phrase you don't see on this list that you...
  3. DreadfulCadillac

Testing

Testing headings and stuff for future posts here Testing 1 2 3 Testing 1 2 3 Testing 1 2 3 Testing 1 2 3 Testing 1 2 3 [/th] Testing 1 2 3
  4. DreadfulCadillac

Great Building Leveling Priority

Here is a screenshot of a spreadsheet I made that shows the current Leveling Priority for the Great Buildings in my city. I am curious what great buildings you are currently focusing on leveling and why, and I am also curious if you have any feedback about my Leveling Priority for my GBs. My A/D...
  5. DreadfulCadillac

Rejected Friend Trade Button for Marketplace

IDEA Create a button that filters trades for your friends list in the same fashion that the Neighborhood and Guild trade buttons do. WHY IS THIS NECESSARY? This system will make trading between friends easier, by allowing you to filter for just the trades created by your friends. Although it...
  6. DreadfulCadillac

Trading down 20 Nickel, inspired by @commandercool1234

So ive done this sort of downtrading in the past, and was inspired to document it from him so here we go. I may use some tricks such as age skipping to get trades accepted. Also an important note in this strategy is you may have to add and delete friends in different eras to do this...
  7. DreadfulCadillac

How to change guild name

How do i change my guild name
  8. DreadfulCadillac

[Question] Battling in Modern Era.

I moved up to ME yesterday, any advice about battling in this era?Thanks!
  9. DreadfulCadillac

My FP profit Journal.

Hello, in this thread i will post my daily fp profit from sources like plundering, sniping, etc. Similar to the post i made in the thread "Plunder Progress" today!
  10. DreadfulCadillac

[Question] Where to EXPAND?

This is DC's Current city: https://prnt.sc/sgbirr DC has enough diamonds for one expansion(600/expansion). Where should he place it?
  11. DreadfulCadillac

Noobish question about event from me.

I have spent almost all scrolls, and used the tools, from quests 0-30. +60 scrolls from logging in today, + the free 30 scrolls they give you in your email.. So in total, 1890 scrolls. I have 75 left, and using 1800+ scrolls have gotten 2 world fair upgrade kits, one sok, miscellaneus stuff, a...
  12. DreadfulCadillac

D.C. Inc™

Lowest Prices Around!™ DC Goods Inc.™ of Jaims is a large, independently run business that currently sells goods in Jaims. We at D.C.G. believe in family values and hard work. That's why 100% of our profits are donated to the M.E. foundation, helping level great buildings since 2020. If you'd...
  13. DreadfulCadillac

Chateau frontenac MATH!(need help)

Guys...I NEED HELP. with the chat frontenac math. My chat boost is 115% So for the goods boost, 5+115% =10.75, the game round to eleven.I understand that. So i went 11-115%, and got -1.65 I'm confused, because shouldn't it just bring the number back to 5 by subtracting 115%? Hopefully someone...
  14. DreadfulCadillac

Is the Sentinel Outpost a good building?

Tomorrow's daily special is the Sentinel Outpost, and that makes me wonder if it is a good building. Stats: 1x1 Lvl 1: 2% defense for attacking army Lvl 2: 4%defense for attacking army I already have a upgrade kit, is it worth it to Try and get a outpost to go with it?
  15. DreadfulCadillac

Im bidding on a SOK upgrade kit.

SO i accumulated over 40k coins. and this is stupid but im bidding on a SOK lvl 2 kit.WHY? not cause i need a extra fp per day, but because its like a FOE Status Symbol. Think about it.I have NEVER seen a lvl 2 SOK, so its kinda special to have one.IK its inefficent but, as long as i dont spend...
  16. DreadfulCadillac

What cultural settlement to do?

Ok guyts its my turn to be the noob..... I completed 3 viking settlements long ago(all missing the amount of time i need to be within for highest reward), and havent done any settlements for a LONG TIME.. what one is easiest?Now that im all cooped up at home i might as well do one. @UBERhelp1...
  17. DreadfulCadillac

I have a IRL request.(Hoarding)

GUYS....PLEASE PLEASE stop hoarding toilet paper, food, water,medical supplies etc.. ONLY take what you will actually NEED. I get it...Covid-19 is scary, the stock market crashed, everywhere is a ghost town, and there are major shortages. But guess whats causing the shortages?people buying...
  18. DreadfulCadillac

I want more drama.

I understand this will be a controversal post, but i want DRAMA. Im talking stuff like alliances that have been together along trime plunging into chaos, the leaderboards getting heavily changed up,the gvg maps being completly changed up and more,you guys know what im talking about.i want DRAMA...
  19. DreadfulCadillac

How are some guilds in gold/silver league already?

i thought everyone was in copper league for the first week?very confusing