• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. WildOdd

Feedback for The Galata Tower!

I'm in FE as well, and yesterday evening I got plundered. I've cycled through a few RQs since then, still haven't gotten any quest that gives me Galata BPs. No one on the server I play on has it (at least as of last night), either.
  2. WildOdd

Halloween Event 2020 Feedback

It appeared twice on Beta. But that doesn't necessarily mean it'll come back again, as the Archaeology Event proved.
  3. WildOdd

Halloween Event broke?

I forgot what the term is, but in some games, if you have, say a 50% chance to get something, and you don't get it twice in a row it'll force give you a prize the next time because 'probability.' Like people have said, FoE is not like that, and so it can be streaky at times. But in the end, it...
  4. WildOdd

Camped but Conquering

I'm in CE and just started on the OF map, a few of my guildies who are also in CE have reached the VF map at this point. I feel slow.
  5. WildOdd

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I and others have lost our story quests in CE, all at varying times. Most people I've talked to have lost theirs sometime after when they first reached the Future Map, I lost mine midway through the TE map. No one really knows when you get them back, for all of us it took at least a few...
  6. WildOdd

Guild Expedition Rewards Changes I'd be happy to see.

At level 2 it gives 3% attack boost in four squares. That's not that bad, especially when you're considering that it has a small footprint, doesn't require a road, and unlike most of its attack-giving counterparts (rotunda, checkmates, carousels), it's pretty much free. In the lower ages it...
  7. WildOdd

Plunder progress

Guys, guys, chill out a little lol. He started fairly recently, it seems to me he's either in Iron or EMA. While I dislike people who whine about plundering as much as you, it's kind of pointless when he hasn't progressed much. Try collecting your city on time, aiding/friending the plunderers to...
  8. WildOdd

Chill out lol. The school systems in other countries are different and likely not very...

Chill out lol. The school systems in other countries are different and likely not very comparable to ours in the US. You can find a way to maintain your perfect 4.0
  9. WildOdd

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Yes, you can get AAVs. I got two, but generally, you get rewarded more if you negotiate, which I did not, so maybe you can get more. No worries to the people worrying about OF units in PME. If you don't get them then, you can get them in CE too, plus CE is much better to fight in.
  10. WildOdd

Staring Out Again

I will give you the same advice I gave Farfle: I think looking at guilds in upper platinum league that offer 1.9/1.8 is fine for beginners, and they're usually pretty lax in GE (usually find them beginning around rank 30) would work fine. You could ask their leaders or members to find out more...
  11. WildOdd

Reasons to age up?

I will sometimes age up to help my guild with treasury goods, otherwise, it's sheer boredom, and while space wasn't a big problem before, it's definitely emerging. Also, I get absolutely wrecked in AA because everyone has SAAB troops, which may incentivize me to move faster, but who knows.
  12. WildOdd

Hall of Fame

You unlock it in the Early Middle Ages via the tech. tree, before that, it's a ruin. (AD stands for Antiques Dealer)
  13. WildOdd

Sniping Progress

I'd snipe them. There are multiple snipers in my hood, and my thought process behind it is if I don't get to it, someone else will, so I might as well be the one to do it. Maybe that makes me cruel. The friend is probably on a swap thread and isn't looking to snipe the building, just trying to...
  14. WildOdd

32 Arc Levels in 43 Minutes!

I've done 26 levels of Kraken in 15, but still, that's really fast (and way cheaper, I'm still sobbing over how expensive Kraken is)
  15. WildOdd

How many expansions in the Colonial era provinces are there?

Two. Pisterrac and Haulenois.
  16. WildOdd

Plunder progress

Really? I would just ignore and keep plundering. Usually ends up being more than 20 FPs over time if they care enough to message me, but sure that works too. As an aside, welcome to MB.
  17. WildOdd

Looking for a guild? Check out Defiance

If you scroll to the top of the page (or the bottom), you'll see it says Forums > General > Game Worlds > Korch (us10) > Guild Hall. That's where the assumption comes from. Otherwise, it'd be a little silly to advertise here. :)
  18. WildOdd

Dumb idea

The sheet music goes into public domain after a certain amount of time, that amount of time varies by country (and EU), and I don't think it's 55 years anywhere in the world. Where are you getting this number for? However, it's the sheet music, not the recording of the piece itself. It's a...
  19. WildOdd

who plays here

Do you mean Scotland? Also yes, I play on S world.