• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

This is why I stopped playing events about 9 months ago. Now I just play GBG to be with my friends. End of my stress.
  2. August Contest - Summer Event!

parrot plank high seas plunder ashore skull island gold ahoy hideout mutiny port rogue first mate treasure ship cove anchor keel cannon flag jewels crew map sand I play...
  3. July Competition - Who dares wins!

Destroy F5, then click E7 then E8. I play on US7.
  4. Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

Don't worry too much about it. Just go after the prize boxes on those puzzles. There are a maximum of aobut 110 puzzle tickets in this event. Keep working at it, and the puzzles average out. If you earned the surprise box in the previous event you only need 140 paws to complete your...
  5. Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

This event makes you think a lot. You absolutely won't complete the mountain if you try to wing the puzzles. There is a lot of help available on the internet for this event. On beta, I got 1.75 mountains without spending any diamonds. It is possible. But, yes,if you do not like puzzles...
  6. I found a confused Russian.

Hello. I am looking for someone who speaks russian to talk to a newbie.
  7. Archaeology Event 2021 Feedback

Support said no scrolls because the event ended at 3am est vs. the more normal 6am est that I think they normally end for me. I asked for clarity on which event ending times warrant a last sign in bonus, and which ending times do not. Support sent my request up the chain, but didn't give me...
  8. Archaeology Event 2021 Feedback

I didn't get the 40 scrolls last night. : (
  9. Maze competition

G world
  10. Challenge 3

A=4 B=3 C=6 E=2 F=5 G World
  11. Challenge 1

9,3,4 Emm55 from G World.
  12. Cultural Settlements Guide (v2.204)

LOVED This!! Please do one for the Egyptian Settlement! The gameplay is so different for great and not so great fighters.
  13. St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

This event would be almost doable if you had given us twice the am't of gold. Sure, there are many folks who can't stomach an idle game, but I was fine w that part. But I see no reason to make the gold a second huge bottleneck. If the instructions on beta would have been clearer, we would...
  14. GBG Map-Line drawing to print

Any tips on how to do that without Photoshop?
  15. GBG Map-Line drawing to print

Hello. I am looking for a simple line drawing of the GBG map to print. I can't remember the names of the provinces. Thank you very much.
  16. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

fyi, already on beta they have streamlined the tavern visiting. Also, instead of endlessly clicking the add 10pt key, you can now enter the number of pts that you want to add to a gb.
  17. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

I have a friend who can't access any GBG info on his Kindle fire. When do you think the GBG info/ competition will become available to him?
  18. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Yep, it's a lot of fun on Beta! And the amt of guild power you get is terrific!