• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Kranyar the Mysterious

Aid All Feedback

Since Aid All is now in A/B testing on live, I have created a thread to gather feedback on this feature since it is likely the powers that be will pretty much pretend the test and feature doesn't exist. Please try and follow all regular feedback rules.
  2. Kranyar the Mysterious

Confused about the forum event contest

The contest to win scrolls for the Archeology event ends on the 22nd, then winners will be randomly picked from the entries. So, I'm confused how players are going to use scrolls that are rewarded after the event ends?
  3. Kranyar the Mysterious

Thanks for the Mystery Present Inno!!!

When I logged in to my main city this morning I was pleasantly surprised to receive the Mystery Present containing 1000 diamonds, 1000 fp, and 1000 random goods from my current age!!! Very helpful, and already put to great use!
  4. Kranyar the Mysterious

Overwrite mode

I am having an issue on the forum here where everything I type is in overwrite mode. This doesn't happen elsewhere in my browser or in any of my other programs. Is there a way to turn it off, or does anyone know what might be causing it?
  5. Kranyar the Mysterious

Un-ignore Player

I reported a guildmate trying to sell their account for money, and the act of reporting automatically puts the person on ignore. However, I don't want to ignore them, but can't figure out how to un-ignore them. Clicking on their name only brings up the ignore button, and when I click it, it...
  6. Kranyar the Mysterious

GBG Siege Tower Question

I've been having an argument with a long established high age player who is telling everyone that 5 siege towers doesn't guarantee 0 attrition, whether against traps or not, and that he sees attrition when we have 5 towers on a regular basis. He is trying to convince the leadership to stop...
  7. Kranyar the Mysterious

No Cherry Trees in City? (answered - YES trees)

I haven't seen any Cherry Trees in any of my cities yet since the event started almost half a day ago. In several of my guilds people have been asking about them, and in the resulting polls it appears that no one has gotten any yet. Anyone here gotten any Cherry Trees yet? Or is everyone's...
  8. Kranyar the Mysterious

Shrine of Plunder

Proposal The Shrine of Plunder is a new type of shrine that when motivated produces coins and a special plunder reward. Current System Currently only certain production buildings that are unable to be motivated are plunderable. These are often some of a player's most valuable production...
  9. Kranyar the Mysterious

Logout Issues

I installed FoE on my wife's iPad Pro so I can have access to the game if I ever need it, but I am having a problem w it logging out. I want her tablet to forget my login information, both name and password, but no matter what I try my details are still there front and center for anyone to...