• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Super Catanian

Cultural Settlements Guide (v2.204)

Aren't new ideas for Cultural Settlements a good thing though...? :kekw:
  2. Super Catanian

Joke of the Day

What's the difference between a snowman and a snowwoman? Snowballs.
  3. Super Catanian

Meme Wars

Man, the English language is really something else in'nit.
  4. Super Catanian

From Letters into Sentences

Arrogant rhinos caused havoc after ingesting cocaine PETROL
  5. Super Catanian

Joke of the Day

I have a friend who recently got fired from a calendar press. He had taken a few days off.
  6. Super Catanian

Wonderful Vandals Vandalize Vanilla Vault MEMES my goodness what a challenge
  7. Super Catanian

Oh boy, another throne usurper. SANRF
  8. Super Catanian

Joke of the Day

Whenever I hear someone say that I'm bad at multitasking, I get so infuriated that I have to stop what I'm doing so I can be angry at them.
  9. Super Catanian

Joke of the Day

Person: Doc, I'm terrified of random letters! Doctor: You are? Person: *(screaming)* Doctor: Oh I see... Person: *(screaming intensifies)* ========== I knew a guy who had his innards completely rearranged, and later, removed. You could say he was... disorganized.
  10. Super Catanian

Joke of the Day

Husband: Help, my wife's water broke, I think she's about to give birth! Dispatcher: Please stay calm, sir. Is this her first child? Husband: No this is her husband. ========== Nurse: I'm here to deliver the baby. Husband: Actually, we'd like him to keep his liver, thanks.
  11. Super Catanian

Meme Wars

Paradox? Nah bro, the explanation is quite simple: masochism
  12. Super Catanian

Meme Wars

@this entire thread
  13. Super Catanian

Meme Wars

10 * 0 is still 0 :p
  14. Super Catanian

I know I haven't played the game in super long, but I can already tell this is gonna be some...

I know I haven't played the game in super long, but I can already tell this is gonna be some nice, juicy content. Good luck!
  15. Super Catanian

That's just a Forum thing; all you have to do is post enough messages here and make sure that...

That's just a Forum thing; all you have to do is post enough messages here and make sure that the people like them.
  16. Super Catanian

FOE has gotten worse

As a veteran of this game (played for about three years before I stopped playing), the problem isn't with the game (most of the time anyways), it's often the player. During my time playing, I've never felt that P2W players had an unfair advantage.over me. They paid money, I didn't. The game...
  17. Super Catanian

Oh my goodness it's you again.

Oh my goodness it's you again.
  18. Super Catanian

Likes you receive from posts also contribute. In other words, posting stuff that people like...

Likes you receive from posts also contribute. In other words, posting stuff that people like will improve your reputation.
  19. Super Catanian

Banned from the Forum!

I ban you for not waiting until tomorrow (Throwback Thursday) to post these types of nostalgic pictures!
  20. Super Catanian

Name Change

I shall now proceed to drink a liter of bleach and hide under a rock for the next 3 Martian years.