• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Super Catanian

Selection/Upgrade Kits and Sets

DISCLAIMER: Just a thread to think out loud on a few things. I don't hope for these to get added to the game anytime soon, if at all, but it would be kinda interesting to see what would happen... A good majority of Event Buildings have upgrades, and they all have a maximum level. When that...
  2. Super Catanian

Murphy's Law

According to some research I did, Murphy's Law states that in order to find an answer to something, especially on the Internet, it is not necessary to post a question about it, but rather, post the wrong answer and wait for someone to correct you. Perhaps it will be useful in obtaining better...
  3. Super Catanian

How long have you been playing FoE for?

According to some people, the free city boosts we'll be getting tomorrow are "totally useless" for those that have been playing for 8 years. So now I'm curious: Who in this Forum have been playing ever since FoE was launched in 2012? And if you have, do you think the city boosts are useless...
  4. Super Catanian

Drinking Game

New drinking game: Take a shot every time @WinnerGR mentions his signature. Seriously STFU already.
  5. Super Catanian

Cultural Settlements Progress

Progress regarding completed Cultural Settlements will go here! Due to real life, I've been mildly active with the Cultural Settlements feature. However, I'm two Settlements shy of getting the maxed out Shinto Temple. I've only done two Viking Settlements. Currently, I'm still in the middle of...
  6. Super Catanian

GBG Logs?

With the somewhat recent addition of GBG, the Feedback Thread has become very chaotic, to the point that constructive feedback is no longer present anymore. This thread will be to discuss a specific part that people are arguing over: Event Logs in GBG.
  7. Super Catanian

[Question] Suggestions for New Features

Ever since the arrival of GBG (and this applies to many new features released in the past as well) new Forum members have come up with suggestions in the Proposals subforum. These ideas wouldn't necessarily get shot down, but they would be closed because, according to the moderators, suggestions...
  8. Super Catanian

Halloween Event 2019 Progress

A bit late for this, but please feel free to post your progress here. Once again, this will leave the Feedback Thread free from personal progress (which can be posted here) and keep it filled with actual feedback. Moderators, feel free to pin this thread similar to what you did during the Fall...
  9. Super Catanian

Fall Event 2019 Strategy Questions and/or Tips

Are the stats for the new Flourishing Cider Mill available yet?
  10. Super Catanian

Summer Event 2019 Progress

All of you Forum regulars know the deal, yadda, yadda, yadda. Anyways, woke up a few minutes ago and have completed some quests. The trick is to not collect everything as soon as you can. That way, when a quest requires you to collect some stuff, you already have some stuff contributing to the...
  11. Super Catanian

Ways to run a Guild

After a proposal came up asking to issue temporary Guild rights, my response got me thinking a bit. What are some ways to run a Guild? Forge of Empires is a game about, well, forging your empire. Real life "empires" have different forms of government, each with their own advantages and flaws. A...
  12. Super Catanian

[Question] What is a good FP to Good ratio?

I am planning to sell Goods in exchange for FP in my GBs. I was wondering what a good ratio would be to sell those goods without anyone being ripped off. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
  13. Super Catanian

Archaeology Event Progress

I am creating this thread separated from the Feedback thread. This will just be a place for players to post their progress so far in the Archaeology Event, as well as to give tips and feedback. I did the same thing for the Carnival Event earlier this year. Anyways, I've got my World Fair to...
  14. Super Catanian

Notre Dame

Recently, as many of you already know, the Notre Dame Cathedral was engulfed in flames and had it's iconic spire plummet due to the flames. There are also numerous proposals listing that there should be something to commemorate the (partial) destruction of such an iconic landmark. I...
  15. Super Catanian

Productions for the Piazza Set

I don't know if this was intentional or not, but here is what happened. I was doing a bit of minor remodeling while not in reconstruction mode; I simply wanted to move around some stuff. While doing so, I separated two of the set pieces of the Piazza Set. Since they were not connected for that...
  16. Super Catanian

Carnival Event 2019 Progress

The purpose of this thread is to keep track of my progress in this year's Carnival Event. Feel free to add your own progress to it as well, as well as suggestions! EVENT LOG Day 1 of the Carnival Event Completed a decent amount of quests but have not received any other buildings of the Piazza...
  17. Super Catanian

Spoils of War in GvG

I've been thinking for a while, what if we had some kind of "Spoils of War" mechanic in GvG? Trying to conquer a sector is not easy, especially for guilds with a low member count. What's worse, if a guild defeats a siege army, the other guild has to spend more and more goods placing a new one...
  18. Super Catanian

Level 2 Color Guard Camp

In a thread in the Proposals section, there was a discussion about adding a L2 Drummer School and being able to train a new unit. We discussed the prospect of having a L2 Color Guard Camp as well, but that it should be in its own thread. Here is the link to the previous thread...