• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Emberguard

Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

Last year: https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/anniversary-event-2023-feedback.45081/post-395296 And the league is about a thousand points higher than last year. So..... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  2. Emberguard

What's Everyone's Opinion On the Stage of The Ages & Other Buildings From The Last Event?

Loving the Celestial Stage of Ages and the Golden Golden Orrery is a nice counterpoint to offset the lack of defense for Stage of Ages. Really needed the extra population
  3. Emberguard

Attrition-How high can you go?

Ok. Remove all advantages for money. What exactly is your plan for keeping up with running costs? 'Cause the only way the game stays is if it can cover all its yearly expenditure. Which under the current payment model it succeeds at Skins only? Would that be enough? Subscription? A lot of...
  4. Emberguard

Fine. Substitute comic books with pokemon cards. That's still a game
  5. Emberguard

Nice. So could easily be done for free, just take a few events more
  6. Emberguard

Age-old GBG still unfixed!

They’ve already released multiple bug fixes for it across the years, and it’s far less frequent now than before those fixes. It’s not perfect. Would be great if it were better. But they have worked on it
  7. Emberguard

While you're probably right on not many people having the building, you could also look at it as effecting the most active players. On the plus side, Wyverntide Smithy has already been fixed for close to a week now.
  8. Emberguard

Guild V Guild was only available to about a third of the playerbase back in 2021. That's not a proper reflection on popularity of GvG VS GBG, it's a reflection on the market shift from Desktop to Mobile.
  9. Emberguard

Edited -Rival quest - problem fixed

I believe you. But that would have been through a swap, right? If it's from swapping into it then most players probably haven't seen it yet
  10. Emberguard

Have you spent a bunch of keys besides the first chest of the day? Anniversary kit hasn't appeared as a set Daily Special yet. I would probably need to spend half my keys to reach your score, and still got most of my boosters left
  11. Emberguard

GvG had the same glitch too. No idea for how long. It was just less noticeable because it had a smaller playerbase with access to GvG
  12. Emberguard

Titan Goods

I made it myself :)
  13. Emberguard

Stargazer

They've already put in the code spoilers of something that looks like Neo Zeus and Neo Lighthouse of Alexandria. So very high probability. But who knows if they'll effect the Quantum Incursion or the main city
  14. Emberguard

Stargazer

That does assume a Great Building overhaul would follow the current leveling pattern. At the moment most buildings reach the bulk of their benefit by lvl 60 and get diminishing returns from there. And you're right. A city several years old shouldn't have an issue replacing a Great Building back...
  15. Emberguard

Titan Goods

Nice. What level are you intending to stop at? That'd get you to mid 40's on a new Hydra
  16. Emberguard

Titan Goods

The point of goods sales for forge points is it really does help each other and not just the player receiving the goods. I have no objection to Titan players helping other players with goods. We've all received help from more advanced players regardless of whether it's for free or with payment...
  17. Emberguard

Titan Goods

Personally I find it perfectly reasonable for higher levelled Arcs to give 1.9 if that’s what’s being reciprocated. It’s still a massive help to younger cities to receive that amount Thing is Observatory Treasury Goods increase at the same rate as The Arc but is so much cheaper to get to Lvl...
  18. Emberguard

At just 500 it likely meant min-max’ing with the pickaxes, prismatic gems and maybe using the gem spawners Over the Rival I only reset upto (and including) the 80 energy reset. Stopped on a board if it was too expensive and waited for the reset before starting again Thing with Rival is you...
  19. Emberguard

Wyv Smithy is not showing as production

Should be fixed as of yesterday
  20. Emberguard

my stats were when the attrition table was at 150 cap, but the curve was different then for sure