• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Stay Rita

Settlement bug

Roads and unbuilt buildings are invisible
  2. Stay Rita

Which to build

I have lvl 10 attack gbs (TA, TRAZ, COA, CDM, and ZUES) x 15 and would like to add another into the mix... I have chosen AO and KRANKEN any idea which will be helpful in GBG and GE. All replies are helpful really just looking for a simple answer thx
  3. Stay Rita

City Treasury

Just an idea so don't sweat trying to pick it apart but maybe expand on it or better improve it or just leave your feedback. City Treasury where you can invest diamonds or forge points on "city bonds" at intervals of 7, 14, or 30 days. Diamonds or Forge points may be taken back before the...
  4. Stay Rita

A few Ideas

Hear me out just a few possible ideas that could be added... please feel free to leave feedback or any adjustments #1: each player was given a character once they start in the stone age that ages up as they progress kinda like a champion yes but they have the option to set its stats to benefit...
  5. Stay Rita

Slingers & Spearmen

Does anyone know how to get the quest to train slingers and spearmen in BA? or can link a thread as a reply thanks!
  6. Stay Rita

Which Great building?

I am wondering what would be my best choice if I were to choose from the virgo, kranken, or AO I'm in IA with all my other attack gbs. Just want to know what is the best out of these three high era Great buildings.
  7. Stay Rita

Which is the best in Iron Age?

So which is the best unit in Iron Age color guard or drummer boy?
  8. Stay Rita

New Diamond Farm

I'm thinking on making my 8th Diamond Mine since my other 7 cities ova their foundations built and its no longer difficult to run thru GE 4. Any ideas on a world to choose?
  9. Stay Rita

Viking Settlement

Is this settlement worth it? and where could I find more information to complete it the most efficient way?
  10. Stay Rita

GB CALC

Does anyone have the link to the GB spreadsheet that tells you how many fps you must donate on each gb for 1.9 locks on every level? Thanks
  11. Stay Rita

Wishing Well Cities

Has anyone encountered cities with all wishing wells? :)
  12. Stay Rita

[Question] Stone Age to Future Era

I'm curious does anyone know the exact number of diamonds needed to advance from Stone Age to The Future Era?