• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Forgotten Temple

I have a Forgotten Temple built in my city-but do not receive any 20% bonus for Forge Points. Are other people having the same problem????
  2. Feedback for the Mini Challenges

For whatever reason I don't get a boost of FP 20% boost for having an F/T. Besides, I choose what I see having value for myself, not you
  3. Feedback for the Mini Challenges

The costs are higher than the rewards! And, I don't have the time to do another quest line-especially during a 48 hour period. If you have nothing better to do with your life this might be fun-but this is becoming more like work!!!!!!!
  4. Halloween Event 2023. Are you a fan?

I've seen the video and have played each day, not my favorite event. I play to relax, if I wanted to think really hard about something, I have my work! I play the special event, but I don't put any thought into it at all. Its just mindless moves for me.
  5. Soccer Event 2023 Feedback

Its not so much the event I don't like-its the daily quest that is not worth doing for the reward that you get. That is why I quit the event!!
  6. What is a "Military Base P.Xv.V"?

What is a "Military Base P.XV.V"?
  7. Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

The game is like learning chess, watch two different videos, ask my guildmates, read others understanding of this event. Worked through at least two days of energy points to learn just how the pieces move. Learning the tactics and strategy of this event will take even longer! I love chess, have...
  8. The "piggybank?"

The Piggy Bank idea is one of the most disappointing parts of playing this game-ever!!!!
  9. Fellowship Event Feedback

Prizes seem rather lame for the average player. Have 9,000 rations and haven't seen anything exciting for me to go after.
  10. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

I might be able finish the first go through today. Just too slow and boring, will wait for improvements or the next settlement to play this again!
  11. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

It is rather boring! Your water ways and Alleys should count as roads. Far too many rocks to be removed or not enough pick axes to get rid of rocks. There is no way to finish this during the time allotted to get the max reward. Far to slow in developing anything to keep your attention.
  12. Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

I find the cost of the quest are higher than the rewards and the mini-game rewards are nothing to cheer about. Currently their is no way for me to get a complete set of upgrades, so I will spend my time elsewhere. To much random chance and skill set needed to do well is very time consuming.
  13. Building Plans

But the Space Carrier is in SAAB, not SAV so the only thing I should be getting from my neighbors is the Flying Island?!?! The vast amount of BP are Space Carrier-which with your explanation I shouldn't be getting that many?
  14. Building Plans

Pollivate???? But my neighbors and friends are in different eras, so I should be getting BP from a variety of different eras and I should be getting some variety even within the SAV, which doesn't seem to be happening much?
  15. Building Plans

Have other people experienced that it seems you only get on type of Great Building building plans. I keep on getting overwhelming number of building plans for Space Carrier. I've gotten like 5 in a row and maybe 60% of the bp that I get are for Space Carrier. I thought we were to get them...
  16. Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

Seems to be more luck than skill, a lot of effort for not much in the reward area. Not exciting or fun to play.
  17. Space Carriers

Thanks for the additional information. But don't need Ice or Mars Ore, Have plenty of goods (over 15,000 each in AF, OF, VF, SAM, and SAAB), and have over 2500 rogues-the only thing on the list that I could use sometime is FP and Diamonds. Seem to cost more than what I could gain from it.
  18. Space Carriers

Currently at SAV, so not really helpful now. Thanks for the input!
  19. Space Carriers

I'm through all the ages and currently at Space Age Venus.
  20. Space Carriers

So If have plenty of Orch and Prom, then it is not very valuable is it?