• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Dominator - X

Feedback for the Mini-Challenge March 2024

If you hover over any of the "Finish" rewards, they will tell you what they can and cannot be used on. The SB is a special production building, so the goods would be considered a special production not goods production.
  2. Dominator - X

There are Four Different Guild Expedition Kits, But are Any Worth Keeping?

They are great AD fodder. And don't worry about selling them. If INNO decides to boost them they will just put them back in your inventory... I think.
  3. Dominator - X

Artic future era, enjoyable, worst era ever

If you are a heavy fighter with average to low troop boost, you should hate it.
  4. Dominator - X

[Question] Idea i'd like to post

FYI, it is a terrible idea. No offense, I just know these things.
  5. Dominator - X

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Hmmm, curious. I just tried it (RQ: "Defeat 40 units" in SAAB) and I defeated 6 units but only got credit for 3.
  6. Dominator - X

now that inno has lost the plot

Are you thinking hostile takeover?
  7. Dominator - X

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

This has probably already been mentioned, but what happens when you pay to "Move To Node" and what happens if we don't "Move To Node"?
  8. Dominator - X

What does the future hold for Forge of Empires? Hear from our Product Head! Feedback:

For years, I fed my kids liver and onions. They told me over and over it was boring and horrible. So, I changed it up a bit and took away the onions and added dirt. Those brats still complain. AAMOF, they complain more and refuse to eat the dirt. What a bunch of unappreciative punks, those kids.
  9. Dominator - X

Guild Level Bonus

I considered many body parts, and agree eyes were higher than I preferred, but settled on eyes since they rhymed with skies. :D I am after all a professional poet.
  10. Dominator - X

Guild Level Bonus

Yeah, that was a real head scratcher. I have little reason to push GE and or working on getting to 100. We are already there, benefit-wise. Other than bragging rights and a far fetched chance of tying in GBG, level 100 has little value anymore. Strive for 65. Reach for the eyes, not the skies...
  11. Dominator - X

They've lost their mind...

By "coins" are you talking AD Trade Coins or City Gold Coins?
  12. Dominator - X

A Legacy

Good thing INNO replaced it with something... better. The main thing is, mobile players will be able to participate... I mean, maybe, right?
  13. Dominator - X

St. Patrick's Day Event problem

... unless they bring bag the Carriage this year.
  14. Dominator - X

[Question] GBG Traps!

Simplified version: No matter what your attrition chance is (IE 20% in your example) a trap only increases the percentage of doubling the attrition you receive, IF you actually receive attrition. So, instead of normally receiving 1 attrition every 2 out of 10 hits (depending on your % of...
  15. Dominator - X

Exposing the attrition lie!

They stated that it is adjustable. I think that would mean they would advertise any changes made, not just program it differently or allow a wide difference in actual % observed. No such change has been mentioned afaik, and it remains at 20%.
  16. Dominator - X

Exposing the attrition lie!

I know, right? How dare anyone employ critical thinking and ask for expanded data and or proof.
  17. Dominator - X

From Letters into Sentences

Biden Hucks Little People Into Oceans WYEGLP
  18. Dominator - X

This is a fun thread that forms letters into sentences. Probably should keep political messages elsewhere.
  19. Dominator - X

Even Democrats Can Vote For Republicans WWTDWB
  20. Dominator - X

Even Obama Is Hating Biden Now VHMLKF