• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

I was only able to find a list of tasks for 3 cities. I just started my 4th. Does anyone know if it repeats starting with the list from the first city tasks or is there another list that I can’t find? I like to go ahead and set up managers ahead of time based on the list so that I can maximize...
  2. Looking for an active guild on S

Farfle joined my guild Timekillers and played for a while but went inactive.
  3. New Message Center Feedback

Can’t believe they didn’t bother to fix the broken sentences that carry half the word to the next line. That has been going on so long and is so annoying especially when trying to explain something to a new guildie. Numbers and words get cut off and end up on the next line. They went through all...
  4. Anybody else see this on mobile?

Yep I see it on mine now too. Zooming in and out makes it come and go.
  5. Story quest

Thanks for the replies. That will help me decide what to do.
  6. Story quest

I’m ready to move into the next age. I have about 20 story quests left of the list according to wiki from my current age. If I move up will I still be required to complete the story quests from the previous age or will they auto complete so that I will start on the story quests of my new age? If...
  7. Past age troops

In my experience auto correct generally changes it to an actual word, not one that doesn’t exist. So yeah yours must be really weird.
  8. Past age troops

Did your “brother” teach you how to spell Iron? I noticed he had the same mistake on his Jul 5th post concerning Best Units. See #2 on the previous post and @WinnerGR Jul 5th post. I know the alt account has already been suspected, seems even more reason for me to believe that now.
  9. Need more friends

I recently had to redo my friends list to get below 80 to add someone for a goods purchase. I am now coming up short on my buildings being aided and have to use self motivation kits about everyday. If you are active and want to add me, I would appreciate it. Thanks, Lj5095