• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

Worst. Event. Ever.
  2. City getting junky

On another note: why doesn't GE have that bouncy exclamation point? UX-wise it might be a good idea at this point to give an option to toggle those markers on/off one-by-one, so each player could decide which markers they're interested in.
  3. Feedback for update 1.197

not necessarily - if you have multiple types of buildings that you want to set to different production times, you need to pay attention to what building you're setting next. Since the scrolling of the production menu is almost as annoying* as the zoom "feature" I'd probably be faster by clicking...
  4. Feedback for update 1.197

Also don't like the auto-zoom, but I would be even more interested why it's only tolerated to complain about in this thread? People have tried to file bug reports which have been closed as "not a bug". I mean, really? On another note: I just needed to close the "a princely gift" popup for...
  5. Forum Search Tool is Inadequate

I have that happen anytime I try to search for any acronyms... and tbh, in a game like FoE where a lot of TLAs (or acronyms in general, I'm trying to make a point here) are used, I'd expect the forum search function to not deem any term "too short" or "too common".
  6. Discussion: How important is aiding in FOE today?

Quick tip that helped me a lot: on the top left of the event history overlay, there's a menu button where filter options can be enabled. Once enabled, the event history can be filtered by different categories, in this case "social interactions" to get a list of only the relevant events for...
  7. [Answered] Diamond Expansion

Well, it helped me since I was wondering why the cost of diamond expansions suddenly increased by 200. I wouldn't even have thought to look in the wiki for this information.
  8. My guild was hijacked (Storytime!)

That's your problem right here... don't give anyone rights if you can't trust them. If possible, revoke the rights in time (as in: before anything bad happens).
  9. Changelog 1.169 Feedback

Not a fan of the FP confirmation window (already turned it off) and I absolutely hate the change of negotiations - there should at least be an option to turn that "feature" off. Yes, I made stupid mistakes while negotiating before, but tbh: one should be able to make such mistakes! If I don't...
  10. [Question] IS THERE A TOOL FOR CITY REARRANGEMENT?

And I'm still wondering why Inno started to boycott what was a very useful tool - the reconstruction mode just is not the same as it is not useful if you just want to quickly try different ideas before using reconstruction mode to make it happen. Reconstructing a large-ish city from scratch...
  11. fountain of youth & wishing well

Since the grave is already open... is there any 'notable' difference between the two? (other than the name, the design and the ability to shrink the wells but not the fountains, obviously)
  12. How to know who is NOT aiding you daily

Oh wow, it really is. Thank you!
  13. How to know who is NOT aiding you daily

No filter on PC, unless I'm missing something... The way I do it is: whenever I'm under the impression that I don't get enough help (this could be weeks or month apart), I go through the list once (I don't care if I aid non-friends at this point, because it doesn't matter and they aided me, so...
  14. How to know who is NOT aiding you daily

That's how I do it. Very simple and effective. There's a small error, though: It is a record of anyone that aided at lest once at some point within the last 7 days (or however long the log is, seems more like 6 days for me at the moment.)
  15. Happiness overview doesn't add up

Ah OK, so "additional" happiness takes the 140% needed for enthusiastic population into account. Now it makes sense. Has this been changed at some point? I almost could swear that in the past (we're talking years, though) that wasn't the case.
  16. Happiness overview doesn't add up

I just noticed, that the happiness overview screen doesn't quite add up. See Screenshot: If I assume that "provided happiness" is correct, there should be 15,298 happiness points left, not 4,330, as stated under "additional happiness". If I assume that "additional happiness" is correct...
  17. Who actually buys attemps for medals in GE?

I do, if I have only one or two encounters left do do and an "extra turn" timer active.