• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. UBERhelp1

Retire the Baron

It doesn't need to be a fast time to build up finish supply production items. I only the one Tarot Card Caravans, but it's been such a long time since the last mini challenge that needed supply rushes that anyone with a TCC should have more than enough. Just store a few event buildings, place...
  2. UBERhelp1

Feedback for Cultural Settlement - Polynesia

That's not part of this update. It's not on even Beta yet, we only have the assets and some early stats that could change.
  3. UBERhelp1

Retire the Baron

Because why not? It costs me 2 finish supply productions that my Tarot Card Caravans produces, and otherwise those will just build up in my inventory. There's no reason for me not to complete it. Now, if you don't have many finish supply productions, then yeah, but I don't think that's an issue...
  4. UBERhelp1

Retire the Baron

You were never promised that, though. Something being on Beta doesn't mean that there is any obligation for that to be the same on live servers.
  5. UBERhelp1

Feedback for the Mini-Challenge March 2024

Whoops. Sorry I'm just seeing this now. It is. Basically just rushing GE, blacksmiths, and productions in the AD. Not too bad if you've got some finish supply production items.
  6. UBERhelp1

Missing victories

Update 1.275: https://support.innogames.com/kb/ForgeOfEmpires/en_DK/2840/Update-to-version-1275
  7. UBERhelp1

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Same. Anyone else know where the signup is?
  8. UBERhelp1

They did make official tutorials. Did you check those out?
  9. UBERhelp1

By now, I don't think players would need to focus on building up defense. Event buildings provide more than enough as is.
  10. UBERhelp1

[Question] Idea i'd like to post

The discord server really is the best spot for it right now.
  11. UBERhelp1

Guild member presence

If it's added, and it's up to the player to choose when to allow other players to know they're online... what's the difference from just asking in chat if that player is on?
  12. UBERhelp1

Exposing the attrition lie!

I understand your annoyance, but you still have not given us data. You've given us a sample of your sample. Can you understand my own (and others'!) frustration that you are making conclusions on data we are not able to view? We don't need a dissertation on this game's statistics, we just want...
  13. UBERhelp1

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I never knew that was the case. Afaik no one's mentioned it before.
  14. UBERhelp1

Then post them?
  15. UBERhelp1

Idk what Sharmon is talking about. There's been no such change to attrition.
  16. UBERhelp1

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

Guild power is what levels your guild, and GvG can provide a large amount of that. However, when they remove GvG, you no longer have that source of guild power, so your daily power intake has decreased. Note - I do think this should be phrased more clearly, but I'm just explaining what they...
  17. UBERhelp1

(They don't have a forum account) but the world was created at the start of 2023, so definitely after the oracle questline was added.
  18. UBERhelp1

@xivarmy to clarify (from that player)
  19. UBERhelp1

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

I'm not assuming anything. The final recalc is Sunday night. If you don't believe me, by all means go all in after that recalc. But you'll have wastey your goods and time.
  20. UBERhelp1

Feedback for St. Patrick's Event 2024

Tomorrow's mini challenge does indeed have the platinum upgrade.