• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. UBERhelp1

Challenge: Never Sell a Building

It was about New Year's when I wanted to shake things up and a start a new city. But I didn't want to make a normal city. Instead, I thought I'd try a little challenge: never deleting a building. The rules I'm following are as below: Once you place a building, you can not delete/sell it EXCEPT...
  2. UBERhelp1

The Guide Index

Welcome to the Guide Index There's a lot of guides in this forum. By my count, more than 90. It can be hard to find exactly what you're looking for without spending several minutes digging through the forum. With that in mind, this index is designed so that you can find what you're looking for...
  3. UBERhelp1

Putting an end to the fighting

Once again, this isn't really a proposal but more of just a collection of ideas that I think could be used to improve the game. I'm hoping some of these will prompt a bit of a discussion, so please give your thoughts. I know for a fact some of these might be more controversial. We all know that...
  4. UBERhelp1

This Game has a Story Problem

I haven't posted a "normal" thread like this in a while, so bear with me. This isn't a rant on what players normally complain about. It's something that annoys me, but honestly probably not anyone else. If you haven't gotten past the CA story yet, there will be spoilers :) Forge of Empires has...
  5. UBERhelp1

[Guide] Beginner's Guide v1.01

Introduction to the Beginner's Guide This guide is meant as an introduction for the beginning of the game for new players, not a guide on the most efficient and fastest ways to start the game. It will tell you what you need to know, what to focus on, and how to lay a foundation for expanding...
  6. UBERhelp1

Server down"

Works for me.
  7. UBERhelp1

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Introduction to the Higher Age Units Guide Welcome to the Higher Age Units Guide! One of the common questions that appears on this forum is that of how to fight better. My solution? Getting higher aged units. These units can give the player a huge advantage in PvP (both offense and defense)...
  8. UBERhelp1

[Short Story] Humble Beginnings (Chapter 1)

Introduction and Author's Note Hey guys! So during a discussion on the SAAB feedback thread, I saw this post: I pondered. I thought. I figured why not. I'm hoping that this is at least partly interesting to someone. Mainly, I'm writing it to just work on my writing skills and to explore some...
  9. UBERhelp1

Word Shift

Welcome to Word Shift! This game is a little more intellectual than some of the others. Word Shift is simple: starting with one word, players can do one of a series of actions to that word. The next player does another action, and the chain continues. The allowed actions are: Adding any one...
  10. UBERhelp1

[Poetry] Short FOE Collection

RQ's Clicking aimlessly How the time flies by so fast Only 5 FP. GBG Once there was a new feature, and the guild thought it was a treasure. They said, "Let's play! I've got resources for days!" Then "Poof" went goods into the aether. RC Mode How helpful this is My city looks very nice Need...
  11. UBERhelp1

I need your help!

Hey all! If you play on Angkor, it would be awesome if you could send a message for me. Since my computer's CPU is going wonky, I can't get into the game. If you could message Chadder the Great and tell him that I (UBERhelp1) can't get into the game, that would be amazing. (I don't want my guild...
  12. UBERhelp1

[Question] Moral Dilemma

I have (as the title suggests) a moral dilemma in one of my worlds. When I started the game, the first world I joined was obviously not my best world as I knew nothing about the game. However, my guild was really nice to me. They took me in and I learned a lot from them. They would go out of...
  13. UBERhelp1

[Question] Challenge me!

I kind of want a challenge that I can do in a new world. Problem is, I don't know what that challenge should be. I do have some ideas in mind (no cMap, no GB, etc.) but I can't think of any others. I'm already doing a TinyTown; is there any other kind of challenge that would be hard, but also fun?
  14. UBERhelp1

FOE Stories

So... basically just if you have a true story about the game that you did, someone else did, or whatever, that you want to share put it here. I'll go first with one of my stories. While I was in IA on one of my worlds, I was plundering everyone I possibly could. I came across one person who had...
  15. UBERhelp1

Cultural Settlements Guide (v2.204)

Introduction to the Cultural Settlements Guide Cultural Settlements are a recent feature that has added a new way to play Forge of Empires. Settlements take one aspect of the game (including city building, negotiating, and fighting) and amplify it. The player builds a small village associated...
  16. UBERhelp1

Dynamic Tower Goods

I've got all the prints, but haven't found any goods seller that either: Is trustworthy Responds to my messages If anyone is selling DT goods, please contact me in game with your price (obviously my name is UBERhelp1 in game).
  17. UBERhelp1

[Guide] Settlements (REMOVED)

This version of the guide has been permanently deleted. Please see the new guide for information.
  18. UBERhelp1

[Question] What is the necessary % for submitting proposals?

I have seen in various threads that proposals are submitted with either 60% or 70% yes on the vote. I have seen proposals submitted for 60% approval, so I'm assuming it's 60%, but if so why is there varied information in official threads in the proposal section?
  19. UBERhelp1

[Question] CA troops in IA?

So, before I get to the actual question, you need to know about my city. I am currently in IA on Angkor, but I have the cMap explored into LMA. Is it possible to trigger the LMA bonus questline in IA and get the CA troops, or must I advance farther in age before doing so? Thanks, UBER.