• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Sniping Progress

Nothing like doubling down.
  2. Sniping Progress

I think someone is feeling a little sore. Now to find out who has him so hurt in the rear to do it again. I suppose I could report it as well?
  3. Tavern goodies

Random events tend to have streaks. Some weeks will be good and some will be bad.
  4. Sniping Progress

Second time it has happened to. But I agree. I told him his guy shot his mouth off making empty threats and then primed an Arc in the profit zone. What else was I to do? At least he seemed to understand. I am visiting this guild, so I don't want them destroyed in GBG, but I do want my massive...
  5. Sniping Progress

Someone went and told dad on me. Out of consideration for the guild leader, I did cut out his name.
  6. Sniping Progress

Welp, he opened it again, AND primed it, so got 2nd for a very nice profit. I'll make sure to share anymore crymail.
  7. Sniping Progress

I hear you. Everyone should ensure their train is ready for unloading when my crew arrives. It is very discourteous otherwise and INNO should take action to avoid these situations on the future.
  8. Sniping Progress

I do keep checking. I do so hope he opens another level. Had a guy that was on my friend's list who unfriended me. Too bad he has been in my hood rotation back to back. He never said a word, so I kept sniping. Since he isn't on my friend's list, no reason to stop now.
  9. Sniping Progress

And he already leveled it. Boy he showed me...
  10. Sniping Progress

Yep. And to think it all started when he attacked me. Oops..
  11. Sniping Progress

Couldn't resist sharing this one. Sure, park your Arc at level 58. I have plenty of FP and can wait. I have a huge bank I have a hard time using. I wonder how quickly he starts to regret his decision?
  12. [FAQ] Help, I am being plundered!

About the only people who attack me are my sniping victims. I can't help but laugh each time. Sure, take that 1 FP from my Magnum Opus, I'll just have to console myself with the 100 FP I sniped from your Arc.
  13. Stones show in my inventory, but not in the guild inventory

It is one thing if able, but you choose not to. However, if you are unable because you joined too late or have not unlocked the required tech, then definitely you should not receive the rewards.
  14. Stones show in my inventory, but not in the guild inventory

That really would be a problem. It could end up a required good to build with very limited access to get them.
  15. Stones show in my inventory, but not in the guild inventory

No, they are not able to fight or negotiate in GBG.
  16. Stones show in my inventory, but not in the guild inventory

Players should not receive guild GBG rewards unless they are able to participate.
  17. Stones show in my inventory, but not in the guild inventory

Because that in event quests was another way to force players to age up. Now you can park in BA and still fulfill the quest.
  18. forum ranks

Why are people so busy talking about members? :eek:
  19. Plunder progress

Toot toot
  20. Sniping Progress

Is there anything better than a hood full of Arcs in the profit zone where they just keep opening them?