• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

I'll just add to the discussion that instead of Inno putting artificial limits on their top, hard-working players they should be focusing on stopping Macros and Cheating.
  2. Load times (Mobile)

Yes, with the latest update, it does seem better.
  3. Load times (Mobile)

I am having this issue as well. There is a new, several second delay before the application starts loading. It just stays at 0% for a few seconds before starting to load. I'm on iPhone SE 1st Generation.
  4. New Message Center Feedback

I'm too scared to try to test this myself, but at least 1 confirmation is needed for sure on the Leave All.
  5. New Message Center Feedback

Hi, I didn't see my comments included in your summary: Format chat system on mobile: would let us know if we have as many as 99 unread message in a thread before opening thread New chat system on mobile: is only able to let us know if we have up to 9 unread message in a thread before opening...
  6. Upcoming PVP Arena Feedback

Good job FoE for pulling the feature! Many developers would have pushed it out anyway.
  7. New Message Center Feedback

I can understand why some people like the new message center because it does help categorize messages. Here is my feedback from the iPhone app: 1. The old system would let us know how many messages are unread up to 99 messages. The new system can only let us know up to 9 messages. Before...
  8. Upcoming PVP Arena Feedback

I've been following this change even though it's not a major change. Ironically, I've chosen to camp in the Iron Age and as a result I'm going to get locked out of both the current Towers and this new feature. But, that's not why I'm still following this feature and writing about it now. I'm...
  9. Upcoming PVP Arena Feedback

I'm sad that this won't be available in the Iron Age. Same as the Antique Dealer. They should be careful adding more blatant pay to win features. They run the risk of no longer being considered a unique strategy game but instead a pay to win game.
  10. Changlelog 1.140 Feedback

Yes, both the sound and music have always been turned off in the game settings.
  11. Changlelog 1.140 Feedback

Thanks for removing the blurred background in the current version. However, I've noticed a correlation between my iPhone SE's volume being set to 0 and this app in this and the subsequent version. My phone volume will be full volume but then when I open this app I can see the indicator saying...