• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. New rewards from Antiques Dealer - feedback

Problem is new folks don't have enough items to sell to the AD. We should really fix ToR output and GE rewards to help with the junk! More Junk please!
  2. Forge Bowl 2020

I understand defense is new and might be useful too but Fps for the building are quite underwhelming. I hope Inno can start proving atleast 10 FPS per buildings going forward and fix this one as well.
  3. Olympic treasury - underwhelming fps return

Hi All, 8 fps from Olympic treasury seem so underwhelming! For main event buildings, 10 fps should be least amount of reward offered in 2020. It surely puts off in getting a second one. What do you guys think? Thanks
  4. [Guide] Comparison of break-even time for all FP-producing GBs

Thanks for the awesome info. Can we add HC in the mix as well please? Thanks
  5. [Answered] Soccer event: How often is league adjusted?

Hi, Can someone tell how often the new leagues are adjusted? Is it once a day or just random? If I go to sleep couple of hours before the league ends(Time zones), will my place be guaranteed in the league on the same day? thanks
  6. Space Age Mars

New GBs are kinda lame....
  7. Upcoming Changes to Diamond Packages Feedback

This really really sounds BACKWARDS!! Inno should be expanding the game. Then we wont have to keep skimming the existing spenders.