• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. ScreamingZiva

Antiques Dealer Terrace Farm and Guild Expedition 4 Kit?

The Antiques Dealer gives the following for a Terrace Farm: Coins: 4,320 Gemstones: 3-6 For a Guild Expedition 4 Kit (which includes a Terrace Farm), the AD gives: Coins: 2,700 Gemstones: 2-4 Why do I have to use a GE4 kit, put down a TF, then use a store building to get the maximum value...
  2. ScreamingZiva

FOE Math doesn't make sense

I was presented with these "offers" today (with the normal diamond prices to show the math): That is a FULLY UPGRADED (11 trading post upgrades + 1 Buccaneers Bay upgrade) Buccaneers Bay for $29.99. But, if you wanted to just buy the single Buccaneers Bay upgrade kit, you can spend almost...
  3. ScreamingZiva

When / why did the Renovation Kit image change?

The renovation kit came up as my daily special today and I noticed the image has changed on it (for the worse). What was wrong with the old image?
  4. ScreamingZiva

Which Great Buildings to delete?

I am completely out of space in my city again. Although I have some things I can get rid of, I'm thinking it's time to start trimming back on my Great Buildings. I'm currently collecting almost 2k FP a day so I think I'm ok there. These are the GBs I'm thinking to destroy: Inno Tower - Lvl...
  5. ScreamingZiva

New packs?

Is this a joke? These all popped up for me today: I'm also wondering if the diamonds on the guild pack are wrong since just buying diamonds you get 21,500 for $149.99.
  6. ScreamingZiva

No Black Friday sales?

Anyone seeing them yet? I got a push saying Black Friday was opening but I haven't seen any offers yet.
  7. ScreamingZiva

Are daily Spend Tavern Silver quests ever going to be adjusted to not penalize Castle levels?

Castle levels lower the cost of Tavern boosts but the daily quests requiring you to spend Tavern Silver have not been adjusted for this. Players with higher Castle levels actually have to spend more Tavern Silver (and time) to complete these quests compared to people with lower Castle levels (I...
  8. ScreamingZiva

What happens with my Great Elephant Selection Kit fragments now?

I'm currently at 193 / 200 fragments for another Great Elephant Selection Kit but those fragments have now been replaced with fragments for the Guild Battleground Elephant kit. Are these old fragments going to be converted or am I just stuck 7 short?
  9. ScreamingZiva

Do you actually visit your friends cities?

I try designing my city so it looks pleasing (its a mess right now and needs a redesign) but I often wonder, does anyone actually see it besides me? I very rarely visit my friends cities (I do aid though). Do people visit friends cities or are they just an aid factory?
  10. ScreamingZiva

Daily Login Bonus?

I didn't see anything mentioned about this anywhere but, since I log in every day, it's a nice bonus. Thank you. The penalty though seems a bit harsh. If you log in 27 straight days and you miss day 28 for whatever reason, you go all the way back to 1? Maybe give one free miss in the 28 days?
  11. ScreamingZiva

Why isn't the castle system account wide?

Outside of "for money reasons", why was the castle system not designed as an account wide system? The diamonds you buy are account wide so why aren't the benefits? Other games have Legacy / Renown / etc systems where you unlock things account wide. I'd like to start another city on another...
  12. ScreamingZiva

Screen "flutter" when purchasing attempts with medals

Has anyone else noticed this. Every time I buy an attempt (GE or PvP) with medals, the screen does an extra "flutter" (for lack of a better word). I don't remember it doing this before. It's almost like it's calculating twice. The loading swords and shield pop up, disappear quickly, and then...
  13. ScreamingZiva

Daily Challenge - Solve all encounters of difficulty II in the Guild Expedition

Is this challenge new? I've seen solve difficulty I but I haven't seen difficulty II before ... and on a Tuesday no less? I know I can swap it out but this just doesn't seem fair to pop on a Tuesday.
  14. ScreamingZiva

Why does the Tavern Boost have an "Activate" button?

As soon as you go into the Tavern Boost tab, the boosts automatically activate. Why is there an "Activate" button on this tab if you can never use it?
  15. ScreamingZiva

Did the Boost Overview Attacking Units sorting change?

I can swear it used to sort by boost descending but a second sort seems to be added. It now sorts by number of buildings ascending and then boost descending. For example, it used to sort like this: 26% Great Wheel x2 24% Eagle Mountain 23% Abandoned Asylum 12% Winners Plaza x4 9% Fire Pagoda...
  16. ScreamingZiva

Swapping daily challenges?

I've really been liking being able to swap daily challenge requirements. However today, I was only allowed to swap one of the five: Is this a bug? Shouldn't I get a choice to swap any of them?
  17. ScreamingZiva

No diamond + event currenty sale?

For every event, on the first day, we get diamonds + event currency bundles in the store. I waited all day yesterday and it never appeared. Did they stop doing these?
  18. ScreamingZiva

Why no more Renovation Kits as daily prizes during events?

Renovation Kits used to show up as daily prizes in events but they seem to have been removed. Why is this? It makes it much more difficult now to change ages when you're very short on reno kits. They're not that easy to get in the first place.
  19. ScreamingZiva

Diamond subscription?

Anyone else get this offer today? This is the first time I have seen it:
  20. ScreamingZiva

Unlocking GE levels?

I am the guild leader but sometimes people beat me finishing level one and ask that the other levels get unlocked before I log on. Does only the guild leader have rights to unlock other levels? If not, what rights to I have to give other players? Also, is the only way for me to unlock other...