• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Aether7

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

Welcome to FoE (Fragments of Events)! I play this game well by fragmenting my time here. I used to play another game also called FoE, but it has slowly been shuttered. RIP GvG!
  2. Aether7

Interface Improvements Feedback

^^^^ What he said!! ...Also dont see why anyone would complain about the Daily Log in Bonus. Nothing like free stuff!
  3. Aether7

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

I dont think anyone is paying diamonds to win PvP... that would be pretty dumb for the rewards offered. Rather, the top ranked players are medal spenders. They have earned those metals over years of collecting them and PvP is a great way to finally spend them. They deserve that top spot.
  4. Aether7

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

Your right, they don't play the game. The Continent Map is units selected by the developers whereas PvP selected by players. Next time you come across that player, use manual battle and see what's up.
  5. Aether7

Maze competition

6. Aether7

New Message Center Feedback

Ok, that is a bug that needs to be fixed then.
  7. Aether7

New Message Center Feedback

In general I like the new message center. It took me about 20 minutes to recreate all the guild threads under the guild tab... done! No need to have Inno add functionality for something that only needs to be moved once. Anyone with notifier rights can create guild messages but cannot delete...
  8. Aether7

Guild Battlegrounds Improvements - League Points Feedback

I am fine with that but they would be at the very top of the league in group 1 or 2 with 895 LP instead of 825. It would be a better match up and not as easy to go right back to 1000 LP or bounce between leagues. I don't see a problem with that at all! I have heard of players that start new...
  9. Aether7

I thought 25 also but sense its not evenly divisible by 2, I went with 30. I feel that will probably be optimal and 40 could work in transition. The initial setting was good at the start to move guilds more quickly to "the level of their own competence".
  10. Aether7

I think the number of league points gained or lost needs to be reduced from 50 to 30 in order to provide better match ups with other guilds. The last 2 seasons my guild has been mismatched. We were in platinum league against a guild that dropped out of diamond and they sent us home. Now we fall...
  11. Aether7

The Dark Ages is recruiting

Guild description updated. Come join us!
  12. Aether7

goods market need a option call ' not for guild's member'

I think what this proposal should be asking is to add a "neighborhood only" check box.
  13. Aether7

The Dark Ages is recruiting

Unique guild for active players that want to camp out in their favorite early age (any from Iron to Indy). Build GBs, trade and support the guild with GE and GBG participation. We are competitive, here to help each other and have fun. Both new and experienced players are welcome to join...