• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. feedback for Winter event 2023

Completed 3 full screens of presents and no key! What a scam. I'll play for the simple rewards, but it is definitely not fun!
  2. Stack injured units

Thanks, Inno, for the unit display change. This makes it easier and quicker to select replacement units saving time in GbG where seconds may be critical!
  3. City collection pop-ups

I should not have to use diamonds just to enjoy playing a "free" game. I spend enough diamonds in other more essential ways. Your suggestion would cost 20 diamonds a day for 4 cities, or 7300 diamonds annually! Any other suggestions?
  4. City collection pop-ups

While I definitely like the new toys my city provides, I also hate the constant pop-ups as I try to collect from my city(ies). They are annoying. It was fairly easy and straightforward to do collections, but now it is truly aggravating. I know what my city produces, and don't need a daily...
  5. Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback

Even though I got my Mtn Res upgrades and the Panda Shrine (only world I did) I still don't like the event. IMO their events are getting progressively worse. I used to look forward to them, now I merely abide them!
  6. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

I tried it...didn't like it. Too costly, whether you fight or negotiate, and the rewards are definitely NOT worth the cost. Very disappointed. In fact with changes in GE, thinking none of it is worthwhile. The only reason I will do GE from now on is to support the guild.
  7. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

The original soccer event, while not perfect, was much more enjoyable. In 3 worlds I think I have won 1 (one) daily prize in the matches. Also, have lost 3 in a row with 80%! While mathematically possible, not likely in an honest game. I will play it for what I can get, but cant wait for it to...
  8. Challenge 3

D1, E2, B3, A4, F5, C6
  9. Challenge 1

1- Winter, 2-Soccer Cup, 3-Fall, 4-Archaeology, 5- spring, 6-Summer, 7-St. Patrick's, 8-Halloween,
  10. Challenge 1

What a BS contest. Must have been a player for more than a year. Can't say what I want to in this forum.
  11. Challenge 1

A9, B3, C4
  12. Challenge 1

A9 B3 C4
  13. Upcoming Changes to Diamond Packages Feedback

I didn't miss it. As a former IT developer I understand more than you think. Do you recognize "ID10T"? The players are not!!
  14. Upcoming Changes to Diamond Packages Feedback

It's amazing how greedy some organizations are. This is first & foremost a game. After 5(?) years development cost are more than covered; just a matter of on-going maintenance costs!