• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. barra370804

32 Arc Levels in 43 Minutes!

jeez, I need to step up my game
  2. barra370804

Upcoming PVP Arena Feedback

I wonder if you'll be able to see what the opponent's army is before you attack, or if it'll be more like plundering where you don't know what you're gonna get. If I have to rely on AI and not know what their army is that's a no from me. Soccer tournament with extra steps.
  3. barra370804

Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

^ this There is no way I'm gonna get 16 goals with no diamonds spent.
  4. barra370804

I can only see myself finishing the whole building if I end up in silver league
  5. barra370804

haven't seen him around recently yeah

haven't seen him around recently yeah
  6. barra370804

also disappointed, I have the event building up but idk if I'll keep it. EDIT: It's a good building don't get me wrong, but I won't be able to get all the upgrades.
  7. barra370804

Update to 1.182 Feedback

It's an information window... not a confirmation pop up. As far as I understand it you would open this window manually
  8. barra370804

Beat a guild member's soccer team AND reached top 100 on the tournament leaderboard all in one...

Beat a guild member's soccer team AND reached top 100 on the tournament leaderboard all in one day. Feeling good.
  9. barra370804

Guild Battlegrounds Improvements - Road to Victory Feedback

Don't think I'll be adding it, seems a bit underpowered if you ask me
  10. barra370804

Build Battlegrounds has become Guild Partnership Grounds ... how to fix it

I'm gonna disagree on this one, GBG has been out long enough that suggestions should take form as a proposal and not feedback. The feedback thread is mostly dead. It's been months since it was released.
  11. barra370804

Plunder progress

Who knows
  12. barra370804

Plunder progress

All these people are complaining about how they plunder daily and never get cry mail, I pretty much never plunder and got cry mail from someone I didn't plunder lol.
  13. barra370804

Seriously! Stop! Plundering!

No, I do not. But with over 400k tavern silver I can definitely hold out until the next hood rotation.
  14. barra370804

should we stop plundering ????

No, they should never get rid of it.
  15. barra370804

Seriously! Stop! Plundering!

Do it then. We're waiting. There is an option, buy a city shield in the tavern. Yes
  16. barra370804

Plunder progress

If it infected people's computers and caused a bunch of problems for people then it wouldn't be so popular.
  17. barra370804

Looking to play again

All the servers are still active, and yes the game is still active.