• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Arklur

Solve the Riddle!

Only one, then it's not empty :) I would like my prize on US1/Arvahall.
  2. Arklur

Submitted Faster negotiation animations

I kinda feel you deliberately misunderstand me. Not every fight for a sector is a race. If it's a race, you fight, if it's not a race (for a sector!) then doing negs is a valid option, even if the #1 enemy is on the board. I really can't be more specific than this. Well, that's where you are...
  3. Arklur

No one talked about doing negotiations when it's a race. If you are unlucky with the negs, by the time you finish 1 neg the sector might be flipped already. Obviously negs are only an option if you have the time to finish a sector but lack the SC support for it. Good example is when you take R4...
  4. Arklur

You made this assumption because I come up with an idea about it? I don't like doing negs, there isn't much you can like doing it. You do negs because it gives 2 advances not just 1. You know that, right? And as I mentioned, with low SC support, it can be a key to do negs not battles in order to...
  5. Arklur

1. I didn't say with this change people will do nothing but negs, only that it's more likely people will do or will do more. There are people on the fence when it comes doing negs, they might need just a small push like this one. Those who dislike/hate doing negs obviously won't change their...
  6. Arklur

Oh...just noticed ideas for GBG are on the DNS list...my bad :/.
  7. Arklur

Proposal: Make it possible to speed up (disable?) the animation when doing negotiations. Reason: After hundreds and thousands of negotiations, it's very annoying that you need to wait seconds for the animation to finish, adds nothing to the gaming experience. Details: Similarly how you can...
  8. Arklur

Costs for buildings in GBG

2 days ago to place a SC on A1 required 500 AF goods and 2500 OF goods, today it costs 500 EMA goods and 2500 SAAB goods. Just as an example, not the exact difference I see.
  9. Arklur

Costs for buildings in GBG

Hi all! For a long time I thought the costs for buildings in GBG are calculated at the start of the round, but now it seems it's changing within a round as well. Could someone confirm this or tell for sure that's not possible? Thanks for the help/answer in advance.
  10. Arklur

Maze competition

11. Arklur

Guild Forum Removal

What is even worse, it seems to me that even active threads are deleted after 60 days if they are not marked as important. An active guild has many threads Arc threads for example, marking everything Important just to prevent them to be deleted makes no sense, so even if you increase the limit...
  12. Arklur

MMR values after season 5

How did you calculate this?
  13. Arklur

Contest day 7

When I won my first "tower" :). Such a small thing, but think that was my best moment so far.
  14. Arklur

Contest day 6

15. Arklur

Contest day 5

Double Plunder
  16. Arklur

Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch
  17. Arklur

Contest day 1

I found 7 differences.