• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Spin the Wheel probabilities

ok. i will use small words for u. If I was still playing, that would be good to know. There used to be an advantage to holding back and letting your hoodies spin the wheel. With a bit of luck (and a LOT of patience) they would knock out the crud prizes, leaving you a decent chance at the good...
  2. Spin the Wheel probabilities

Agent may be annoying at times, but he is rarely confused. I doubt that is true, but I stopped playing a while ago, maybe JBG has changed his habits. Really? You know this how? Do you know how they measure inactive? LOL. Well, that didn't happen. JBG is too frugal for that. I think so, yes...
  3. So it was all about bots after all. Imagine my surprise.

So on one hand we have the Inno marketing team trying to put out a storm with a bit of PR spin. On the other hand we have a game designer with nearly 4 years at Inno. Believe whichever one you want.
  4. So it was all about bots after all. Imagine my surprise.

Nice try at being an Inno fanboi, but Kurt peed in the punchbowl today. 24:20 in: I like that Kurt guy. He tells it like it is. (Although he may not realize how small a number his huge high number really is.)
  5. Can we please merge a few world? Answer me Inno!

If you don't have a solution for that, then this whole issue is DOA. And as Emberguard just pointed out above, it's basically not a solvable problem.
  6. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

It seems odd to me that quest aborts would be a thing that taxes the server. Of all the things we click on that talk to the server, quest abort has to be about the cheapest thing to process. What takes more server resource: Abort, or Auto-battle? By how much? I'm thinking...by a lot. If...
  7. Feedback for update 1.199

You aren't in management, are you? That's not how it is done.
  8. Feedback for update 1.199

I think the big failure here is the lack of maintaining the balance between fighters and farmers. That balance is important, right? Inno has done a reasonably decent job of maintaining that over the years. If anything, they have bent towards appeasing the farmers. In the interest of keeping the...
  9. Feedback for update 1.199

Wow, now that is an awesome idea!!! I really look forward to researching 2 new technologies every time I want to get back to an easy one. You don't actually do RQs, do you? Thanks for providing such an obvious solution to the smart folks at Inno that also don't do RQs. Brilliant!
  10. Feedback for update 1.199

Yup, the delay is really quite annoying. Please stop making UI changes that make the game annoying to play.
  11. Rogues\Alcatraz

I think I found the video you got that from. Problem is, "a bunch of" is probably just too small of a sample size to draw any conclusions. Basic probability says that 1 and 1 will give the same results over time as 2 and 2. Unless Inno is writing really complicated code to skew things to favor...
  12. Rogues\Alcatraz

A whole month? Do you know how long that would take? Why can't I just look at the number of troops I collected today? Why does Inno insist on using an RNG that produces such random results? Oh, wait.
  13. [Question] fp swap

Threads in the guild tab do. Added and removed. Depends on who YOU are. That's, um, kinda not the right way to do it anymore. Al that adding and removing people as they came into the guild and left it, those were the bad, bad old days. So much work. So prone to errors. Guild threads fix that...
  14. Feedback for update 1.199

Really? You fixed THIS: Upon upgrading your Terrace Farm, the new population was being calculated with some delay. This issue has been fixed now. Wow, I bet people were really jumping up and down complaining about that. I know I've personally never upgraded a Terrace Farm, but I always check...
  15. St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Well, they did add the surprise box, that does widen the margin of error. I also think Inno recognized (last year and this year) that a larger percentage of players would "fail" to finish this one. The Druid Temple is not that horrible of a building if you only get it to level 9 instead of 10...
  16. Solving 8 item negotiations in 3 turns

I wouldn't know how to do the math, sorry. What I do know is that several of us have tracked our success rate in GBG and all came up with a success rate of around 50% for 6 item/3 turn negotiations. So I think it is safe to assume that the extra 2 goods are going to bring that number down. But...
  17. Discussion of Future Medals Expansions

I think it would be really, really cool if Inno could keep the Wiki up to date when new expansions are added. Otherwise, we all have to rely on the Wiki we can't even name. The Wiki we can name states: Then it goes ahead and lists 35 medal (victory) expansions, last one costing 870,000. Any...
  18. I'm tired of this crappy combat.

I don't remember now if the Conquer quest completed as soon as I negotiated, or if it autocompleted when I finished the province. Either way, you don't have to fight it.
  19. I'm tired of this crappy combat.

I'm doing the same in my newest city, just for the challenge of it. I did move to LMA quickly, otherwise you get stuck on the event quest that is win a battler or exchange AD items.